Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao May 2 MGM Grand Las Vegas

Soldato
Such a hard one to call.

It is a fact that Mayweather always starts slow, adjusts/figures his opponent out, then starts to pick them apart. I can't see Mayweather risking anything and trying something different tonight, it will be the same Mayweather - why change anything, if it's not broken..

Pacquiao comes to fight, he will not back down, he will not run, he's fearless and he will put everything on the line as he always has done in his career. He is quick, one of the quickest opponents Mayweather will have faced in a long long time and he throws loads of shots from different angles.. and he has power.

Pacquiao will win the early rounds imo, the middle rounds I expect will be much tighter. I do expect Mayweather to adjust and start picking off Pacquiao towards the end but if Pacquiao can keep up the pace that he starts off with, I think the judges will favour his aggressive style and he may get the decision. Remember, if Mayweather wins there isn't likely to be a rematch unless it's very close/controversial. If it's a draw or Pacquiao wins there will definitely be a rematch and I think that is what many of those involved in this fight will prefer, there's even more money to be made from a second fight.

I do expect Mannys speed and volume of punches from different angles to cause Mayweather problems, I think we may even see Floyd go down for the first time in his career! Come on Manny, whoop his ass! :D

Last edited:

ADT

ADT

Associate
I like boxing but I don't watch it often. I have decided to watch this even though I have work tomorrow.
What time should I wake up for?? Why couldn't they just have the fight at a reasonable time :p

Soldato
i'm hyped for this fight. I've been listening to wiz khalifa - black and yellow all day.

I have a feeling pacman going throw a surprise tonight. maybe a rematch later for floyd to redeem himself. he still has 1 fight left with showtime.

Soldato
I like boxing but I don't watch it often. I have decided to watch this even though I have work tomorrow.
What time should I wake up for?? Why couldn't they just have the fight at a reasonable time :p

It will be at least 3am probably. More like 4-4.30am.

Soldato

The fight will be about 4am but I'd get up around 3am for the build up etc.

It's the first boxing I've paid for in many years but it's the fight I've been waiting for. My money is on Mayweather, Pacquiao will put up a good fight but I think Mayweather will be the smarter boxer.

Back
Top Bottom