slim case for Note 4

Associate
Hi

I currently have the OtterBox Symmetry case on my note 4 but it's too big for me, I really don't like it. It makes the buttons really hard to press as well.

Any recommendations on a slim case for the Note 4?

Thanks

Associate
OP
I looked at the Spigen Slim Armor as well but people say the kickstand is flimsy, a kickstand would be a nice feature though

Soldato
tech21.com

My previous two cases have been from them (Motorola Razr and S4)
Have protected my phones from drops onto concrete.

Also they still fit (just) with a wireless charging back on the phone (S4 and Note4).

Associate
Sorry for butting in with a question.
I don't have a Note 4 yet. If I did I'd probably get either the:
Spigen Neo Hybrid Satin Silver (SGP11120) or the Spigen Capsule Series Metal Slate (SGP11112)

Does the Neo Hybrid's aluminium bumper interfere with cell phone reception or GPS?
Some say it does and some say it doesn't.

And finally would either case be able to take a wireless charging pad/connector (is there enough clearance/give in the case)?

Thank you.

Soldato
I have Note 3 but imagine Spigen Neo Hybrid has very similar model for Note 4. Not much bulk at all and still get a good protection with plastic around it, already dropped the phone on concrete and the case took it like a champ with some solid marks that would surely do some damage to a side and screen.

Associate
I have a spigen, great case and feels like it will take the damage. However be mindful that any protection (worth the cost) is going to add bulk to the note 4, I have tried about 10 cases all in and none of the 'slim' ones felt particularly slim in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom