*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
do you have to open an account with a Ukraine address, similar to getting downloads from Amazon.com or can you use your UK account and do you have to have Ola switch on to download

No, just sign in using your gog account and pay with PayPal. Make sure you clear cookies on gog as it won't switch to Ukraine if you don't. :) no you don't need Hola on to download. I downloaded through the GOG Galaxy client.

Tempted by alien. How does humble work anyway? Only ever used steam.

They are just a key reseller, selling keys for Steam etc.

After you have bought the game, you'll get an email with a link to follow. On that linked page, click a button which will then give you a key to redeem in Steam or where ever else.

I've only had one small issue where I bought a key for Sleeping Dogs a few days ago and they had run out - I just had to check myself every day until they got new 'stock'.

Associate
Yeah pretty much, activates as normal through Steam. I'm not sure the last time I actually bought something from Steam with all the cheap code sites nowadays lol.

Haha, certainly makes sense. I don't understand how it's so cheap compared to steam, and I don't care. It's being bought.

Now to man up and actually dare to play the thing :p

Back
Top Bottom