Clash of Clans

Soldato
Hi everyone.
I notice the clan is now nearly full.
I am way to low a level for clan wars, and if someone who can contribute to clan wars needs a spot, just kick me.
I also feel like a leech sometimes, as you guys always donate me troops, but i cant reciprocate as i am so low.
Gary is in game name

Associate
You really shouldn't worry,
We were all where you are now Gary. Best advice I can give is enjoy the high lvl troops, no one is looking at your donates.
Give some by all means but most won't want them.

Your time will come in the future.

As for clan wars, we could do with all the low lvl' participating, even when you can't attack anything.
Unless the numbers don't work of course.

Jon/JB

Associate
i opted out of the current war just until i hit TH8 cause after the last war i was severely outmatched!

might just opt back in if thats the case ha!

Soldato
I'm out of wars until I get my TH8 up to scratch. I'm about halfway there now, but that's still miles away. Once I get my WTs and cannons sorted out I'll be ready to get stuck back in. That's a good 4-5m gold away. Walls are gonna have to wait!

Associate
That's a shame AE3, hope you come back soon.

A few were cheesed off you didn't give them the chance to 'demote' you out of the clan lol

Associate
It seems unfair that there have been no TH7 bases to attack in the last 3 wars when I have been included at TH7, thankfully an 11 dragon attack is getting me 2 stars per attack. (My 35 lvl 1 hogrider attempt was a disaster!)

If you want me to opt out of wars until I start to make good progress into TH8 then just say.

Associate
Vinny, NovemberRain107, Pish...

Just to further the message in game, i've kicked you guys for now while you're less active as we'd like to make a bit of room for more active players so we can start having some bigger wars.

Nothing personal at all and we'll be glad to have you back when you are more active and have the time to participate in wars.

Cheers,

Jim :)

Associate
After our purge this week, we now have some slots free! Get your requests in folks.

I personally want to be doing 40+ wars two/three times per week. The gains are a great bonus over normal raiding.

Soldato
Hi guys, lvl 80 something... Keen to join your clan, I was in an ocuk clan ages ago but it kind of disbanded I think... You're all in 1 big clan now aren't you? Is there room for 1 more?

Back
Top Bottom