Mechanical Keyboard Sample Kit

img

img

Associate
I have posted this off sorry for delay.

I checked and did get your mail but have no memory of reading it. Seems new born baby us taking its toll on my mind.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks img! Received it today, and have sent it off to Wyrdo (should arrive by Fri/Sat). Going for Reds as the Blue and Brown are just too fiddly.

Soldato
Kit just arrived, I've sent Psymonkee a trust message to get his details.

Edit:

Psymonkee no longer needs this so I've sent a message to Linwelin.

Last edited:
Associate
Received this today, will post it to next as soon as possible.

Got to say though not as much difference between the red black and brown as i though. Red and black seem exactly the same to me brown has a tiny bump and blue well i want blue switches now. So guess i will have to wait for an RGB MXblue now :S

Soldato
Soldato
Well my cheapness paid off, got an MX red Corsair K90 (yes I know it's not the latest :p) and I'm really happy with it, nice to type on (didn't think I would like it but happy with it still, would have preferred browns in theory but ended up with the reds)

Associate
Received today cheers linwelin!

Emailed sports_brah for address sending on.

Before getting I thought I'd go brown but now I'm not sure, think Red might be the one! Not as much difference as I thought there'd be. Confused now.

Associate
Received today cheers linwelin!

Emailed sports_brah for address sending on.

Before getting I thought I'd go brown but now I'm not sure, think Red might be the one! Not as much difference as I thought there'd be. Confused now.

After trying the sample I thought I was a Red switch kind of gal. I was more confused when I went to Best Buy in USA and tried a full size Razer keyboard with their proprietary Green switches as well as a full size Red switch keyboard on a Logitech. Razer's RGB Blackwidow just felt perfect.

Associate
No problem sent crisbduck email for delivery address.

Leaning towards corsair at the minute, I want red switches with blue backing light :) don't really like the gaming aesthetic on Razer unfortunately!

Back
Top Bottom