Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I love the low profile keys but the spacebar kills it for me.

Was one of the things that drew me to the keyboard... I quite like it.

Brought a couple of boxes back with me from Basel... typically it's raining, so don't really want to go on a walk for some better shots.

Sigma box surprised me when they brought it out from the warehouse :D

Now I know what the reviewers meant when they mentioned it's built like a tank... the finish on the whole unit is absolutely fantastic... really beautifully made and the metallic finish is exquisite.

_H5A3259 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3262 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3266 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3268 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3270 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3271 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

Associate
Brought a couple of boxes back with me from Basel... typically it's raining, so don't really want to go on a walk for some better shots.

Sigma box surprised me when they brought it out from the warehouse :D

Now I know what the reviewers meant when they mentioned it's built like a tank... the finish on the whole unit is absolutely fantastic... really beautifully made and the metallic finish is exquisite.

Nice! that Sigma has some serious focal length, how is it for sharpness? The new design/finish on the Sigma lenses looks great. I used to like their old matt coatings but they really didnt wear well. Ended up looking like crap after a while!

Permabanned
Nice! that Sigma has some serious focal length, how is it for sharpness? The new design/finish on the Sigma lenses looks great. I used to like their old matt coatings but they really didnt wear well. Ended up looking like crap after a while!

This one takes the Art lenses to a new height in build quality... sharpness is pretty good... better at 600mm F8 than my Nikkor 70-200 was at 400mm with TC20E-III

Some test shots here:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28087756&postcount=5783

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom