Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
I didn't gel with this episode at all, apart from a couple of nice interactions, mainly between lady olenna and the high sparrow chap, and the reek scenes.

In fact id go as far as to say that it was my least favourite episode from the entire 5 series so far shown.

Caporegime
I didn't gel with this episode at all, apart from a couple of nice interactions, mainly between lady olenna and the high sparrow chap, and the reek scenes.

In fact id go as far as to say that it was my least favourite episode from the entire 5 series so far shown.

yea I feel the same, worst season too, so many stories so slow a pace it's almost like eastenders...

on another forum I frequent loads of people were saying it's the best episode this season purely because that woman in prison got her boobs out lol

Caporegime
yea I feel the same, worst season too, so many stories so slow a pace it's almost like eastenders...

on another forum I frequent loads of people were saying it's the best episode this season purely because that woman in prison got her boobs out lol

It's been like eastenders for a few seasons now, every now again there is a good scene and makes it look like its the greatest show going.

Caporegime
I'll say it again, marjorie (Natalie Dormer) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever come across in Drama. Even in that prison cell her looks are that of a goddess.

and.... back to reality :(

Soldato
I'll say it again, marjorie (Natalie Dormer) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever come across in Drama. Even in that prison cell her looks are that of a goddess.

and.... back to reality :(

I know in the beginning Marjorie was using Tommen but there's a small part of me that hopes that Marjorie actually really grows to love him and turn out to be a good couple. Tommen just needs to grow some balls and break Marjorie out of jail (i know i would have by now, even if covertly)

Associate
Is Jamie Lannister the farther of all of Cersei's children like Tommen and that other girl at Doorne? Wouldn't they have birth defects??

Not necessarily although much higher chance. Particularly I think with mental illnesses.

I think that's why large numbers of royalty in European families were loons back in the day, they almost always intermarried between eachother.

Associate
Bran and Ricken don't feature in this series as the TV show has caught up with their story in the books.

And a lot of people I talk to irl about the series haven't noticed they haven't been around, but draw attention to their survival by way of Theon and even the people who were glad "Geoffrey" got what was coming to him will notice they're being left out, might have to have something planned for them if you plan to remind everyone about that plot point you've been ignoring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom