The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
Good show tonight! Usual farce of a car park exit though - took 1 hour to even start moving :(

We saw:

Cena
Ambrose
Rusev
Harper
Ryder
Dallas
The Ascension
Lucha Dragons
Goldust
Stardust
Rollins
Kane
Ryback
Orton
Bellas
Naomi
Paige

Think that was it.

All the above names are pre-formatted for WWE since they are scared of first names!

Associate
I like the house shows usually there's some good out of character banter. First time I went the main event was Jericho (champ) vs JBL vs Batista and I'll always remember JBL turning all blazing saddles in his pre match promo and Jericho reverting back to old school rock n roll Jericho. Was brilliant. That show also had JBL vs Orton which was brilliant.

Soldato
Very little in the way of promos for us last night :(

Bo Dallas did his usual 'Look how good I am/BOLIEVE' schtick, star/golddust did a bit including an epic bit of trolling from stardust :p

Pre taped promos from HHH/Rollins/Rusev and of course when Lana came out she yapped way.

Nikki got mad mid match because the crowd wasn't loud enough - draw some epic heat!

Cena said nothing at all! :eek:

Associate
I'd say the Women NAILED it too - that match was incredible! :D

What they said!

Not since Mickie James and Trish Stratus have I seen two female workers being allowed to do such a convincing programme and series of matches. Really good stuff.

Here is hoping that WWE can stop just having female valets and give some time to the main roster talent they have.

Caporegime
Cena wrestling Kevin Smith.:confused::p

Ah yes the usual wwe formula, if its a raw or smackdown people are less likely to kick out of "finishers", if its a ppv its much more likely, and done to a retarded level in matches with Cena. I think its got to a point where in a ppv its a surprise if someone gets hit with one "finisher" and doesn't kick out.

Last edited:
Soldato
LOL If he was wearing his hockey jersey then it would look like him.

I don't know, they cant really win. People say that Cena wont put anyone over and boom! he does in a spectacular, hard hitting, drag out match and people still moan. If he wins all the time people hate him. If he elevates the status of another star to very high levels then people are not happy. Yes there are a lot of "finisher" pins in his matches but you would expect that from both men. Owens wanting to BEAT the great John Cena and Cena wanting to beat this upstart thug from another roster.

Back
Top Bottom