• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Screen tearing / Artifacting

Soldato
Same. I played today for a good 4 hours so and everything was fine. Tomorrow it might start within 30 seconds. When funds allow I'm totally done with these cards and will switch to a single card solution.

Associate
Have a gigabyte 280x and getting the same problems. Mines a factory overxlocked version running at 1500/1100 tried reducing them to 1400/1000 but still getting them on occasion. When running at the stock (for the card) freuqnecys was getting a lot of driver crashes. Recon it's worth RMA'ing or is this driver issue as well, as tried most drivers from the CD ones to the 15.4betas. Gettingnthe artifacting on GTA V particularly random squares appearing around the edges of stuff.

Associate
Have a gigabyte 280x and getting the same problems. Mines a factory overxlocked version running at 1500/1100 tried reducing them to 1400/1000 but still getting them on occasion. When running at the stock (for the card) freuqnecys was getting a lot of driver crashes. Recon it's worth RMA'ing or is this driver issue as well, as tried most drivers from the CD ones to the 15.4betas. Gettingnthe artifacting on GTA V particularly random squares appearing around the edges of stuff.

Don't RMA it. It's definitely not a hardware issue.

Soldato
Been playing GTA5 for a good week with no artifacting and the despite the promised fix in the latest patch it returned within a couple of minutes of me playing just now. :(

Screenshots dont quite capture what it looks like in game but you get the idea.

PA2Tgym.jpg

DNGnpfD.jpg

xqSVbAp.jpg

HxEI6ju.jpg

Back
Top Bottom