Anti mould/condensation paint

Permabanned
Is this stuff any good for the bathroom or is it just snake oil stuff? I already have an extraction unit fitted and a small window but was wondering if anyone thinks it's worth the extra cost.

Permabanned
OP
Good luck out there

Let us know how you get on

Apart from a few runs because of the small bathroom and pitch of the roof as it's part of an attic conversion it all went on well. I need to get some sandpaper and sort some of the runs and wrinkles I managed to get :o

I'm just waiting on some IP65 downlights and an eco demev extractor fan to arrive and then fingers crossed the bathroom should be completed this week (That's if the lazy ass plumber shows up) :rolleyes:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
30 quid for that Zinsser Perma White 2.5L paint my goodness! it does claim 5 years for any mould/midrew but not sure if that is possible, would have imagined adding that fungal additive into a paint solution to work or keeping it well ventilated and keeping the surface clean and tidy with anti fungal spray to work better.

That ECO dMEV extract fan looks excellent but @ £100 it is fairly pricey but looks worth it !

teaboy5 I googled it and found it on flebay for 70 quid and 65 quid but it was just the standard basic model, some guys are selling 2nd hand ones for 50-60 quid also on flebay maybe manju got lucky on there.

I have terrible condensation and mould issues since my bathroom the size of a closest I think that eco dme extractor fan running 24/7 and more faster when heat builds up is just what the doc ordered.

Permabanned
OP
majnu any word on where you got that fan for £45?

Or did you dream it?

If you wanted a quick reply you could have sent me a trust message without being condescending about it, I would have replied quickly as I don't visit this section very often.

I made an offer for it on Ebay for £40 and the seller accepted:

Link

Was brand new and judging by the seller's sale history she gets them in quite often.

irnZzxRl.jpg

rODwOSbl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom