**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Associate
I got my replacement but it broke within 2-3 hours.

Here's a pic of what happened.

1828a2a504.jpg

Tried it with another graphics card just incase it was my new one acting up but the same thing happened on that. My only option now is a refund really. I can't risk another of these going faulty because after i send this back I've spent around 140 euro in shipping, which DGM should be paying in the first place.

The whole RMA process was over 2 months and now I'm going to have to wait another 2-3 weeks for this to get sorted I'd imagine. I just hope they have the decency to give me a refund. I am entitled to one aren't I?

Last edited:
Associate
Oh no, all that i have been reading is quite disheartening. My monitor died last week (after almost 3 years) and i am assuming it is the same problem everyone else has. My monitor went really dark and started flickering before it completely died (no standby light), when i unplugged it from the brick and plugged it back in it worked for about a minute (still dark and flickering) and died again. Does this sound like the brick failing or could it still be the monitor? Are people getting any word from DGM about whats going on or are they still waiting to send them off to Poland?

I would prefer to just get a refund then wait months for a repair but dont know how much a partial refund would be.

Associate
Oh no, all that i have been reading is quite disheartening. My monitor died last week (after almost 3 years) and i am assuming it is the same problem everyone else has. My monitor went really dark and started flickering before it completely died (no standby light), when i unplugged it from the brick and plugged it back in it worked for about a minute (still dark and flickering) and died again. Does this sound like the brick failing or could it still be the monitor? Are people getting any word from DGM about whats going on or are they still waiting to send them off to Poland?

I would prefer to just get a refund then wait months for a repair but dont know how much a partial refund would be.
That's the brick failing

Soldato
Hmmm ive just rang DGM to ask for an update on my RMA and the woman on the phone said "All the faulty monitors are still in the UK and as soon as our account is back in the black we shall have them transported here to Poland, hopefully before end of this week"

Hmm, end of the financial year. I guess they are avoidng paying UK tax by "not making any profit" ;)

Soldato
I can't believe the customer service person knew that there trading account was in the red but equally it's not good news if it's true.

Is the power brick issue the reason why OCUK have stopped selling DGM's? (and is the fact OCUK stopped buying from them the reason their account is in the red ;)?)

Soldato
Sad thing with these monitors is you do have to accept when buying it that even if you are going to get a warranty with it that it'll 9 times out of 10 be awful, I got it on the cheap if it breaks now I can buy something much better with the money saved when I brought it. At the time I remember the Dell 1440p monitors being at least £550 whereas these DGM's where around the £300-£350 mark.

Soldato
Sad thing with these monitors is you do have to accept when buying it that even if you are going to get a warranty with it that it'll 9 times out of 10 be awful, I got it on the cheap if it breaks now I can buy something much better with the money saved when I brought it. At the time I remember the Dell 1440p monitors being at least £550 whereas these DGM's where around the £300-£350 mark.

It goes to show you get what you pay for. At £300 these monitors were still a bargin at the time of sale even with the issues with the power brick.

Soldato
Well after having my monitor for over a month and constantly chasing them ive spoken to DGM this morning and they have ended there agreement with Shuttle Bridge and my monitor, along with about 20 others will be making there way to Poland this week.

I asked for a replacement monitor but the woman said it would take just as long to be authorised and shipped than it would to repair mine and send it back. I would prefer mine back if possible because it had no pixel problems and it the bezel and stand were pretty much unmarked.

If ive not heard from them by Friday ill be calling them again.

Associate
Hi guys..

Sad to join this club of popped psu's, but today mine has gone as well! It was the one that came with it so it lasted quite some time..

It's obviously not in warranty anymore, but what are my options?

Is it worth contacting DGM or am I better off just buying the £50 replacement?

Also, for those that did buy the replacement psu's, have the been reliable?

Thanks

Associate
UPDATE :

My monitor was indeed sent to Poland like they said and its now on its way back to me. Lets hope its all good when it arrives :)

My second replacement is on its way too, should be here tomorrow.

One thing I didn't like about my last replacement apart from it only lasting a few hours is that it had a new frame and stand. It looks more like a tv and the stand has no tilt at all.

Soldato
Hi guys..

Sad to join this club of popped psu's, but today mine has gone as well! It was the one that came with it so it lasted quite some time..

Thanks

I brought a aftermarket PSU after mine popped, it is better as it doesn't get half as hot as the standard PSU although I can't see mine on the market anymore.

Soldato
Hi guys..

Thanks

Might be worth emailing DGM, the warranty was 3yr so you may be in luck. My PSU was swapped well within a week :)

Associate
Just spoke to Natalia and apparently the £15 psu's are now £32 as they have to be sent from Poland :confused:

Anyway, I am sure the monitor has some warranty left but sadly I have no invoice as it was a gift from a previous partner.

Seems i have no choice but to pay the dues... :eek:

Soldato
Just spoke to Natalia and apparently the £15 psu's are now £32 as they have to be sent from Poland :confused:

Anyway, I am sure the monitor has some warranty left but sadly I have no invoice as it was a gift from a previous partner.

Seems i have no choice but to pay the dues... :eek:

£32 dosent seem to bad. About the same price as the one ive seen online but at least getting it from DGM youre guaranteed its the correct one.

My monitors due to be delivered between 13.35 and 14.35 :)

Back
Top Bottom