Sky TV (Offers and Advice)

Soldato
I've got codes so that you get

£25 for 12months (whole contract) entire DTV package, That's the Family package (All base channels + On-Demand Box-Sets + HD) All of the Sky Movies channels and all of the Sports Channels.

It's £16.40 for Line Rental (No offer on that)

£7.50 per months for Sky Broadband Unlimited (Phone line Internet) Currently offering it 12months Free for new customers.

Free HD Wireless Sky+ Box
Free Installation.

That's £41.40 per month for the whole Sky TV package. (Usually £95.90)

Let me know if you want a code.

Thanks mate I would really want Unlimited Fibre which I should have mentioned. Do you know what the cost of that would be instead of normal broadband?

EDIT: And really would need unlimited calls as that's what we have now. Sorry!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks mate I would really want Unlimited Fibre which I should have mentioned. Do you know what the cost of that would be instead of normal broadband?

EDIT: And really would need unlimited calls as that's what we have now. Sorry!

Sky Fibre Unlimited is normally £20 a month but they are offering it for £10 a month for 6months atm. The Talk Unlimted package is £5 per month.

So;

£56.40 for 6months,
£66.40 for remaining 6months.

Usually £113.40

It is a one off cost of £6.95 for delivery of the router which will go onto your first bill.

They are changing the Sky Talk packages soon to include free Mobile calls, but that's a couple of months on and would cost you an extra £3 a month if you decide you want to take that option.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sky Fibre Unlimited is normally £20 a month but they are offering it for £10 a month for 6months atm. The Talk Unlimted package is £5 per month.

So;

£56.40 for 6months,
£66.40 for remaining 6months.

It is a one off cost of £6.95 for delivery of the router which will go onto your first bill.

They are changing the Sky Talk packages to soon include free Mobile calls, but that's a couple of months on and would cost you an extra £3 a month if you decide you want to take that option.

Thanks so much mate! Just to make sure the fibre is up to 38Mb/s? Also did you say the TV includes everything, HD, sports and movies?

Also what happens when it comes to the end of the 12 months? There is no way I would ever pay the normal price!!

Cheers :)

Associate
OP
Yeah it's 40mbps BB Fibre, tbf to Sky they dont do any traffic management or slowing down in peak hours so it's prob. the best Fibre service around atm. Doesn't get the mega speeds of Virgin o/c but you never get those headline speeds in the real world anyway.

Yeah that's everything all in m8, All the TV packages including the premiums, at the end of the 12months best thing to do is call into the cancellation line and say you were given a really good price but now it's run out you want to cancel as you could not afford those prices and see what offer they give you carry it on ;)

Soldato
Thank you for your reply
As it happens I am on sky LLU unlimited ADSL 2+ but can only manage to get 3meg down on a good day :(

£31 is now too much I think for such speeds(I do however realise that changing isp won`t improve speed)
Will probably get my MAC from Sky soon and move to Plusnet for the saving on my monthly bill etc
Thanks again

Soldato
I'm looking to get Sky when I move to a new house in a couple of weeks. Is this the best offer?

Free Sky+ HD 2TB Box = £20 a month (for Original) + £10 one-off fee

Can I also add the Broadband for £3.75 a month offer? (area doesn't have fibre yet)
And will Sky install a phone line for me?

Associate
OP
I'm looking to get Sky when I move to a new house in a couple of weeks. Is this the best offer?

Free Sky+ HD 2TB Box = £20 a month (for Original) + £10 one-off fee

Can I also add the Broadband for £3.75 a month offer? (area doesn't have fibre yet)
And will Sky install a phone line for me?

As I said a couple of posts up I have codes for £25 for a year the WHOLE tv package including movies and sports, free box and install.

Sky will install a new phone line for free (£120 with BT) and they are now doing Broadband for a year for free ;)

Soldato
KHAN, you should probably change your name in your 'Trust' otherwise you could probably be tracked down by Sky, also you wouldn't want your email address to be one which they could associate you with. Love the help you're giving us but wouldn't want you getting fired for doing it!

Soldato
As I said a couple of posts up I have codes for £25 for a year the WHOLE tv package including movies and sports, free box and install.

Sky will install a new phone line for free (£120 with BT) and they are now doing Broadband for a year for free ;)

That's amazing.
Can you email me the code please pal? I can't log in to trust because of the special character in my username. :o

alx

alx

Soldato

I'm due to move flat in August.....may just cancel my Sky and sign up as a new customer with deals like that!

Soldato
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on some new offers available;

12Months FREE UPGRADE TO FAMILY PACKAGE (12month Recontract) which is ually £36pm.

(Basic channels in HD, all basic TV channels, plus the Boxsets of TV series available through the On-Demand service) This is available to all customers whatever package your on (Except if your already on Family obviously)

Thanks a lot for this OP. Have been interested in getting the family package (basically for the HD channels) for a while now but not happy to pay the extra price - currently £14.50 extra. How would I go about getting this free upgrade? Do I need to be out of contract and ring up and say I'm thinking of leaving? Have PM'd my Acc Number to you, can you let me know if i'm out of contract or not? Many thanks

Associate

Hi KHAN,

Could I have this code?

Can it be used for just TV for £25?

I don't need phone line or broadband.

Sent you a trust too :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Khan.

Take the advice of someone further up the thread. I wouldn't be offering codes online, or offering advice on how to get money off your bill for a company that you work for.

Jut some friendly advice.

Soldato
I'm in desperate need of a new box...

Currently got Variety, Multiroom, Phone and Line Rental and am just about to start paying for Fibre after a very nice 6 months free. I'm almost certain to downgrade to Original but I'm interested by the 12Months FREE UPGRADE TO FAMILY PACKAGE (12month Recontract) which is usually £36pm, that you mentioned in an earlier post. Could I do that as part of my 'downgrade' from Variety?

Also, what do you think the chances are of getting a new box? I'm still on an old white one atm :rolleyes:

Caporegime
As Family is only available to customers with Sky+HD boxes I'd say veery good. If you take the Family upgrade you will likely be able to get a free box too.

Soldato
I think I might have to give them a bell tomorrow then!

Just to confirm; I'm upgrading from Variety to Family and still making a saving monthly? New box aside, I don't really want to call them up and end up paying more - I'll allow a little for the box ;)

And then after a year I can just downgrade to Original?

Associate
I've got codes so that you get

£25 for 12months (whole contract) entire DTV package, That's the Family package (All base channels + On-Demand Box-Sets + HD) All of the Sky Movies channels and all of the Sports Channels.

It's £16.40 for Line Rental (No offer on that)

£7.50 per months for Sky Broadband Unlimited (Phone line Internet) Currently offering it 12months Free for new customers.

Free HD Wireless Sky+ Box
Free Installation.

That's £41.40 per month for the whole Sky package. (Usually £95.90)

Let me know if you want a code.

Kahn,
I'm a new customer,
I had my sky installed last weekend. We got the sky family package with 1 multi room and standard broadband.

No sports or movies, and that comes to around £40-45 can't remember exact figure.

My parents just renewed theirs after 12 months of f&f discount, and somehow have got it for £41 for everything!!

How have they managed to get that, I thought new customers got the best deals atm?

My question is, can I ring sky up and say I'm unhappy as a new customer thst I'm paying x whereas theyve just renewed and are paying y, and get them to match it?

Otherwise for me to add sports and movies it would be an extra £18 I think too the bill, and that's discounted if I get both together.

All so frustrating deal with, how do you do it lol

Back
Top Bottom