*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Humble Bundle keeps recycling their deals. I understand not everyone has gotten their sticky hands on games like World of Goo and Super Meat Boy but can't they bring in other not as well known indie games to help promote it?

Associate
I believe this bundle is a 'best of' type bundle so probably explains the recycled games.

Speak of the bundle I got the bundle but some of the games I already had so I'll give them away. I don't have access to post them where you are suppose to in MM so I'll mentioning it here.

Here's the games:

Antichamber
Braid
LIMBO
Risk of Rain
Super Meat Boy
World of Goo

Not posting the keys or anything, trust/pm me and I'll provide the keys that way so people/bot don't take them without saying thanks etc.

Edit: All game keys have been taken

Last edited:
Associate
I believe this bundle is a 'best of' type bundle so probably explains the recycled games.

Speak of the bundle I got the bundle but some of the games I already had so I'll give them away. I don't have access to post them where you are suppose to in MM so I'll mentioning it here.

Here's the games:

Antichamber
Braid
LIMBO
Risk of Rain
Super Meat Boy
World of Goo

Not posting the keys or anything, trust/pm me and I'll provide the keys that way so people/bot don't take them without saying thanks etc.

Would love to have Antichamber or Risk of Rain, if you don't mind! :D

Associate
Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Steam Summer Sale has started! Before it crashed I saw Homeworld Remastered for 60% off.

One off the wish list already!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom