Elder Scrolls Online

Associate
I've sent a few tickets but no response... I'm not sure they will do it either because it says in order to change it, it first needs to be verified. I can't gain access to it, to verify the account.

I nearly made a sub account, but realised it's rated 18 so wont let me do it :\

Bit stupid really, I just didn't think. The email address I normally use it wouldn't allow because I had already used it for the PC beta ages ago.

Associate
I've sent a few tickets but no response... I'm not sure they will do it either because it says in order to change it, it first needs to be verified. I can't gain access to it, to verify the account.

I nearly made a sub account, but realised it's rated 18 so wont let me do it :\

Bit stupid really, I just didn't think. The email address I normally use it wouldn't allow because I had already used it for the PC beta ages ago.

I had my email address for the PC beta used ok. I assumed you created a new account rather than link it to your ESO account?.

Associate
I did create a new account. When I put in my usual email address it just said it had been used before (then I remembered the ESO beta). Rather than go through all the password recovery for that, I just chucked in an email address of mine that I thought I still had access to. Unfortunately all the google recovery stuff I don't have any of the answers for as the email address was made ages ago and I only used it like twice.

Edit - I wonder... would Sony unlink this account from my psn ID? I might have more luck contacting them.

Last edited:
Associate
Yup.

Very common occurrence.

Try a logout, otherwise a quit and return.

Annoying when you get stuck on Bleakrock because women NPC decides to go invisible!!

Yep I had to do a hard shut down and then the NPC returned. In regards to getting stuck on Bleakrock, you know you can Wayshrine travel to areas outside of your current area? Just keep zooming out until it brings up the world map.

Soldato
What's every one think of this so far? I'm annoyed the looking for group tool doesn't seem to work very well.

Think they need to implement some type of text chat

Associate
Invisible NPC's are annoying but the worst of all is invisible enemies. Nothing beats hearing a shout and a sword smashing into your shield when there is nobody around..

Soldato
Hmmmm - huge bug encountered.

Was in a dungeon and about to leave, but an enemy was behind me and as I pressed to open the door, they did a knock-back attack on me - sending me straight out of the game world.

Ended up outside the dungeon, map was black and blue tiled area. Then I fell into the infinite abyss, game crashed with Error 318 and now it won't let me back in at all.

I hope the log in trouble is related to global issue and not that my character/save is compeltely messed up due to this happening. I can join US server and create a new character but EU just doesn't let me in at all.

So - be careful when leaving dungeons/areas!!!!!

Going to upload a vid to YT when I get a chance

Soldato
Yep I had to do a hard shut down and then the NPC returned. In regards to getting stuck on Bleakrock, you know you can Wayshrine travel to areas outside of your current area? Just keep zooming out until it brings up the world map.

Yea, took me awhile to realise I need to zoom zoom zoom.
I just Travelled to a friend to get out.

really wanting to purchase this but it sounds like its very buggy at the moment, best steering clear for the time being?

All MMO has its bugs. More good than bad thus far. Though the loading loop is the most infuriating.

Associate
they have an active presence on eso sub reddit, keeping you up to date on issues, so a cookie for at least communicating with customers!

(appalling that this is actually a perk these days i mean, if you buy a meal the waiter doesn't ignore you the rest of your life)

Soldato
A tip for anyone starting out crafting, both my bro and missus were slow to catch on to crafting and it's poorly explained research system.

Research is VERY important if you want to craft items now or in the near future, follow this flow:

1) Does this item contain a trait (e.g. Well Fitted: decrease stamina loss when sprinting)
No - Sell it / Guild Bank Share / Break it down for a chance of crafting materials
Yes - Go to 2

2) Is this an item you will be using?
No - Sell it / Guild Bank Share / Break it down for a chance of materials (even more so if it's got a trait you want for your other item)
Yes - Go to 3

3) Do you have many items to research in this profession (Woodworking / Blacksmithing / Tailor)?
No - Start Researching
Yes - Rank your priority of research, it's an exponential increase in time required for research, so 1st trait takes 6 hours, 2nd trait takes 12 hours, 3rd trait takes 1 day... for that one single item

On my 4th trait for a bow, it's going to take blooming 2 days! Hope my learning is of use to anyone unsure on research and crafting.

Associate
A tip for anyone starting out crafting, both my bro and missus were slow to catch on to crafting and it's poorly explained research system.

Research is VERY important if you want to craft items now or in the near future, follow this flow:

Cheers for the invite Pharma, once I've got my head back in the Elder Scrolls mindset I'll hopefully be of some use.

I'll keep the above in mind and get started early :)

Have picked a Dunmer DragonKnight and am currently deciding whether to go Magicka or Stamina at the moment, I generally go for Magic with most of these games and the Dunmer class probably suits this but quite fancying a bit more hack and slash, decisions decisions!

Associate
My bags and bank are full of crafting mats and stuff. I have no room to do anything with them! Thank for the tips though Dr. I shall try and remember it although not really sure what crafting I want to do. Mainly done provisioning and alchemy so far.
I will sort out the roster tonight for the Xbox guild.

Soldato
I think it's fair to say, this has been a pretty smooth(still a few bugs) release for a MMORPG. I also think it is a classic, forget WoW. This is like a massive version of Skyrim(which is massive) with better combat and much more depth.

It is more frustrating than Skyrim because, well there are ******s in your world to deal with, but there are good people too, evens out.

Classic MMORPG, everyone with some interest in RPG's should give it a go methinks.

Soldato
Cheers for the invite Pharma, once I've got my head back in the Elder Scrolls mindset I'll hopefully be of some use.

I'll keep the above in mind and get started early :)

Have picked a Dunmer DragonKnight and am currently deciding whether to go Magicka or Stamina at the moment, I generally go for Magic with most of these games and the Dunmer class probably suits this but quite fancying a bit more hack and slash, decisions decisions!

I went 50 / 50 with my Nightblade, so I am constantly damaging and syphoning my enemies. Great for dealing with individual enemies but poor-moderate with groups of enemies. Thankfully I can disappear and run like bat outta hell!

My bags and bank are full of crafting mats and stuff. I have no room to do anything with them! Thank for the tips though Dr. I shall try and remember it although not really sure what crafting I want to do. Mainly done provisioning and alchemy so far.
I will sort out the roster tonight for the Xbox guild.

I have stopped focusing on keeping materials for provisioning as the food and drinks range is massive! There's always a fire somewhere, so I make what I need as I dungeon crawl and only ever store one of those 2 material recipe items I possess so I can definitely make a meal / tonic when I hit a camp fire.

Personal bank is all about the Runes / Blacksmithing / Woodwork / Clothier, and hitting the daily Writ board to make some quick gold and box of items. I can now see why PC veterans were saying to focus on profession, because past level 15, you will find even more materials and next thing you know, you have 20 slots taken up just for creating daggers!

Back
Top Bottom