FIFA 15

Soldato
TOTS Hazard/Sanchez are incredible....

TOTS Matic is an absolute wall.

Cazorla, I enjoy having a good run with him. Very good.

Changed Luis for TOTS Azpilicueta, again wall.

Tried TOTS Diego Costa but he was just lost in all the 3 games i had with him. The midfield was more up the pitch than he was...

Permabanned
TOTS Hazard/Sanchez are incredible....

TOTS Matic is an absolute wall.

Cazorla, I enjoy having a good run with him. Very good.

Changed Luis for TOTS Azpilicueta, again wall.

Tried TOTS Diego Costa but he was just lost in all the 3 games i had with him. The midfield was more up the pitch than he was...

I find TOTS Costa pretty immense. Brilliant finishing, fast enough, strong, good heading. Would kill for TOTS Sanchez and Hazard. :p

Soldato
Got a new team as after 6 months, I've finally shifted TOTY Di Maria. (At a >4mil loss but w/e)

4-3-3(4)

Hazard-Aguero-Robben

TOTS Henderson-SIF Dzeko-TOTS Meier

Van Aanholt-IF Smalling-86 Boateng-TOTS that Bundes Dutch RB

Swansea German keeper for chem subbed for Courtios

I absolutely love it, the midfield is unbelievable. Only downside to Meier is if someone leaves him behind he can't catch them, but side by side it's irrelevant due to his strength. His shooting and free kicks are other worldly, has 99 defending with his strength, and can head anything at set prices. Same for Dzeko. Hendo for some balance.

Soldato
Warning sent out on the Xbox FUT. I thought coins buying was near abouts dead? Guess some people are still doing it with the account thing? I thought that was just a PS thing.

Anyway... I want TOTS Lacazette.

97pace 95dribble
96shot 50defence
85pass 90physical

Bit short though :( trying to sell a load of consumables lol...

Caporegime
Sold all of my players and built a Bundesliga team based around a pack pulled TOTS Muller, De Bruyne (packed him, accidentally listed him then bought a fresh one so he counts!!!) and Rodriguez.

Muller is an absolute beast upfront on his own and scores chipped goals for fun, never seems to over hit anything :eek:

Soldato
Finally managed to get TOTS Lacazette. Literally haven't got a coin left to get any team around him though haha...

First bit of coin saving i have ever done on FIFA :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom