*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Did some Trials with Darklight and Pearson tonight. None of us terrible in PvP...wow! Got our backsides handed to us!

After we did some trails last week I tried again with different groups, all with different skill levels for about 6-8 hours.

What I found was when we where aggressive we almost always won, I lost once but when I later check the 1 guy that kept killing me was in the top 1% but outside of that it went great. When I found the best team (all around 1.2kd like myself) we was 6-0 and my internet cut out :X.

I think the key is to be aggressive, not too aggressive but enough too not give your opponents time to think, try to push them and not let them set up and get comfy.

Associate
Originally Posted by Yas786 View Post

So Sunday 8pm start, Crota raid:

1. r0gue360
2. BurpSnart77
3. G23 Mr Gimp
4. The Ultim8 Dave
6. Wardyp

I'm in

I'm in, can run sword for you on either normal or hard

EDIT: 33 should be fine if you have a couple of 34's, just be a little more cautious. You could probably do it with 2 33's and good team work. I think we did this in the first week didn't we Thor/McD?

Sorry guys, gonna have to drop out as I forgot I'm off to the cinema tonight!

Associate

1. r0gue360
2. BurpSnart77
3. G23 Mr Gimp
4. The Ultim8 Dave
5. Aman
6. Wardyp

I'm in

I'll take the place then :p

Soldato

1. r0gue360
2. BurpSnart77
3. G23 Mr Gimp
4. The Ultim8 Dave
5. Aman
6. Wardyp

I'm in

I'll take the place then :p

Someone wanna volunteer for lead? I've only done the raid once and that was with some ultra killing machine of a guy who pretty much soloed the annihilation Totem section by cheesing it, so will probably die lots lol

Back
Top Bottom