*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
3 Crota HM kills, 2 fangs and a helm I already had! Still no WoC or crux :(

Still, all went quite smoothly, apart from my first hunter sword runs, got into the swing of it after running it with my warlock again though. All about that timing!

Much more enjoyable raid when you're not under levelled. Hope they don't carry on with that crap in TTK but after HoW that doesn't seem likely.

Yeah it was a good bit of fun. Nearly bit it on the first run as sword bearer. My health was so low I couldn't hear the game over the heartbeat sound.... Running at Crota when I had no health was "interesting". :p

Your runs were fine once you got back into the swing of things. You seemed much more comfortable not attempting to blink strike. TBH unless you are trying to get more hits in on a single down it isn't really required anyway.

I picked up every CE raid primary again and a second helm on my WL. Still after the crux for the Necro-wibble.

Associate
Bloody Bungie and their fixing stuff!

Apparently they've eradicated the weasel - tell that to SPK who's been weaseled 4 tims since the 6 hour down time on Monday. Then last night I was running the 32 with Mr Gimp and R0gue, all of us squishy hunters so Valus Trau'ug was a tough fight (especially with just the 1 gally). We've knocked him down to a sliver of health, a few gally hits and he's dead, I'm about to take his void shield down with some WoC round then melt his fat jumpy ass when i get caterpillar'd - dumped straight out to the title screen, no messing around!! Couldn't rejoin as "the activity is about to end" :mad:

Looks like caterpillar is the new weasel!

After all their maintenance I've seen more drops this week than in the last month. Ah well!

Soldato
Well, I'm not paying £20 for emotes. I'm also irritated that I saw the TTK pricing on the xbox marketplace at £27.99 and foolishly assumed they'd fairly adjusted their pricing for the UK, so I just thought I'd pick that up later. Now it's £39.99...

Soldato
Anyone on PS4 still need to run the NF? I need to run it on all 3 char's and should be on about 8ish.

I picked up every CE raid primary again and a second helm on my WL. Still after the crux for the Necro-wibble.

That is some raid luck, finally broke my run of bad luck of only getting armour and got WoC which was mostly the only gun I wanted. 365 VoC and FB are good enough elemental primaries so it is nice to have a decent void primary after having to put up with Atheons Epilogue for so long. Now the Crux has dropped for me need to upgrade the Necro, got most of it unlocked just need the last 2 upgrades then to spend however many thousands of glimmer and mats to max it. Thought going through all that and doubt I will ever use it, if arc burn is on my exotic choice is usually P&T.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone on PS4 still need to run the NF? I need to run it on all 3 char's and should be on about 8ish.

That is some raid luck, finally broke my run of bad luck of only getting armour and got WoC which was mostly the only gun I wanted. 365 VoC and FB are good enough elemental primaries so it is nice to have a decent void primary after having to put up with Atheons Epilogue for so long. Now the Crux has dropped for me need to upgrade the Necro, got most of it unlocked just need the last 2 upgrades then to spend however many thousands of glimmer and mats to max it. Thought going through all that and doubt I will ever use it, if arc burn is on my exotic choice is usually P&T.

The Necrochasm is fully upgraded and maxed as soon as you use the crux on the eidolon ally. So you don't have to worry about upgrading it. It's a fun gun to use to be honest, but I don't know why they decided to make it one of the no impact AR's, it would be awesome if it had the same impact and fire rate as the Up For Anything for example.

Soldato
Sorry thats my fault, forgot its the Eidolon Ally when legendary and not necrocasm. I have a lot of the upgrades unlocked on the Eidolon Ally but didn't the point of ever actually doing them until I had a Crux. I still have the last 2 upgrades locked so will have to do do some bounties and then max it and make it the Necrocasm.

Last edited:
Associate

I'll be on around then and have 3 to do

Soldato
Think I'll be around.

Anyone fancy some trials later? I'll prob be on from 5pm. Not looking to go flawless first time but would liketo get a fire team together to practice and have a serious crack at it over the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom