*** Show us your bikes! ***

Associate
Just picked up my new bike yesterday.
Kawasaki z1000 2011. has maxton shocks front and rear, rad guard, sargent seat,twin acropovic cans slip on. traded in my 2010 street triple and 2k.
payed 3.6k for the triple and two years later got 3.3k on trade. only lost £300
love this bike prefer heavy bikes, glad i made the change.
Helmet in picture is a Shark Raw Trinity.

http://postimg.org/image/5xvbmq24h/

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I've not had her long :p

Yeah... But this Italiano will you give more enjoyable moments and when you push her hard she will make that lovely noise which will wet your panties. :D

Not mentioning that sexy italian figure and those lovely curves ^.^

hahahahaha :p

Soldato
I too have looked at the RSV and thought it will probably be my next bike. I just can't think of many other bikes (apart from TL1000 or firestorm) that have a V-twin and are sporty that I actually want

Associate
Just picked up my new bike yesterday.
Kawasaki z1000 2011. has maxton shocks front and rear, rad guard, sargent seat,twin acropovic cans slip on. traded in my 2010 street triple and 2k.
payed 3.6k for the triple and two years later got 3.3k on trade. only lost £300
love this bike prefer heavy bikes, glad i made the change.
Helmet in picture is a Shark Raw Trinity.

http://postimg.org/image/5xvbmq24h/

Nice bike, not bad only loosing £300 on your street.

Soldato
I too have looked at the RSV and thought it will probably be my next bike. I just can't think of many other bikes (apart from TL1000 or firestorm) that have a V-twin and are sporty that I actually want

I want an SP2, but nice ones sell for serious money. It's a proper, usable V-Twin Japanese sports bike though, unlike the TL1000 which looks great but is heavy as lead and doesn't handle particularly well. Can't think of anything else in the same league from the Japs, which is a shame.

Soldato
I want an SP2, but nice ones sell for serious money. It's a proper, usable V-Twin Japanese sports bike though, unlike the TL1000 which looks great but is heavy as lead and doesn't handle particularly well. Can't think of anything else in the same league from the Japs, which is a shame.

sp2 is as heavy as a tl1000.

I had a tl1000s which was rather nice but had dangerous handling with stock rear shock.

Last edited:
Associate
14tadz8.jpg
[/IMG]

2zywf4h.jpg
[/IMG]
Picked up a 1998 XJ600S for what I think was a decent price, £750. Don't really know much about them but I had to get something quick. Had a bit of fun on it so far, enjoying the weather.

Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Back
Top Bottom