• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
Maybe is can regain that 10% if overclocked to 1100MHz+. Which would make it the better choice over the FuryX and maybe even the 980Ti since its cheaper.

Associate
I'm really liking the look of the Strix card but I just know that Asus pricing is going to put it too close to 500 quid and Fury X/980ti territory. I'm still sat back waiting for stock for the X to land which is annoying, The way things are going it'll be Winter before there readily available.

Yeah the Strix does look a lot nicer than the tri-X with its full length custom pcb and backplate, however the tri-X seems quite a bit quieter (sub 40db in the AnandTech review).

The temps in the thermal images on some of the reviews look rather high (not on the gpu area though), no idea if that would affect overlocking stability or not.

bru

bru

Soldato
Any word on GPU Tweak getting voltage?

I thought it was in here, but it must have been one of the other threads.

Just reading the anandtech fury review, only to find the Asus Strix card has a complete custom PCB and power circuitry and yet still no voltage control, even with their own GPU tweak II software.
I do hope this doesn't bode ill for the future.

Caporegime
AMD love pushing what they can to third parties, Whether it's a software thing like this or an issue that's down to the components the monitors developers use rather than Free-sync itself they do like to pass the buck and say "Don't blame us".

Probably a case of minimal resources tbh. It's their version of 'Big Society' ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom