• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
As is the norm for both companies.

Funny how this is suddenly such a huge issue. Also funny how people miraculously stopped caring about heat once their 980Tis started catching fire.

Who said it was a huge issue? I am looking forward to getting some nice voltage control and I don't care who does it. Also, probs best to leave the vitriol out or it just starts off big arguments and then tons of reported posts :)

Associate
Hmm can't decide if I should try one of the for my 2nd PC. I have an ASUS GeForce GTX 980 STRIX DirectCU II OC 4GB 1178@1330MHz GPU, 1753@1950MHz ram - will an OC'ed Fury be able to keep up ?

Soldato
Does anyone know what the price will be for these?

If they are £400+ then I have trouble seeing how it's going to be a better deal than some of the GTX 980s which are below £400. Having said that, I still think it looks quite promising so far. I prefer the Strix design over the Fury X design purely through not having to deal with the cooler issues that some people have had with the Fury x.

Back
Top Bottom