• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK GO CRAZY ON 980Ti, ONE WEEK ONLY!! **

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Gibbo, are you getting inno3d hybrids in this week? (as also asked by someone in the gfx card section)

I'm giving up all hope on the evga

Associate
No idea, heard nothing from EVGA recently on these unfortunately. :(

:( Not sure whether to wait for the Hybrid or to switch my order to another model now... When will you likely

I ordered on the 2nd July, hopefully this means I'll be at the front of the queue when they eventually arrive given that the last shipment arrived on the 6th (and presumably only covered preorders)?

OcUK Staff
OP
:( Not sure whether to wait for the Hybrid or to switch my order to another model now... When will you likely

I ordered on the 2nd July, hopefully this means I'll be at the front of the queue when they eventually arrive given that the last shipment arrived on the 6th (and presumably only covered preorders)?

The 2nd of July orders are at front of queue and there is 4 orders so upon next delivery you should definitely get one. :)

But as of yet I have no ETA for next shipment, hopefully Ben from EVGA will give us an update soon. :)

Associate
The 2nd of July orders are at front of queue and there is 4 orders so upon next delivery you should definitely get one. :)

But as of yet I have no ETA for next shipment, hopefully Ben from EVGA will give us an update soon. :)

gibbo i thought the next delivery was tomorrow ?? i am also wanting the evga hybrid as your probably know, but im waiting to see how many you get in stock as i havnt pre ordered yet

Associate
Some nice price drops there but that's still insane pricing for just a single card and there is no way I could ever justify spending that much on a single component.

Exactly my thinking, especially when it doubles the price in my shopping cart after adding it with the main parts of an x99 setup already in there.

Back
Top Bottom