Members Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi guys

Not sure where else to ask this question but I can't seem to be able to see the Members Market anymore?

I haven't been on the forums for a while so maybe I've missed a big change, or perhaps it doesn't exist anymore?

Cheers,
Schoie

Man of Honour
The rules have now changed, it's now 1000 posts needed to gain access to the MM. I'm unsure if whether you had access before makes any difference, I shall have a look/ask and see what's what.

Soldato
The rules have now changed, it's now 1000 posts needed to gain access to the MM. I'm unsure if whether you had access before makes any difference, I shall have a look/ask and see what's what.

I have a mate who was here before the change, he got access to the MM back then. He still hasn't reached 1000 posts but I'm sure he still has access.

Shouldn't be long before I make it 1000 though :D

EDIT: When did the new rule come into force and what was the previous goal to get MM access?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well I definitely used to have access and I have some items to sell and would like to advertise them on the MM if possible.

I have had a good look and can't see it. What's the address of the MM or where should I be able to see the forum?

Associate
OP
On checking my messages it seems I did have an infraction on the MM but it wasn't worth any points and expired over 3 years ago so I can't even reply to it. Am I really still getting penalised because of this?!

Soldato
On checking my messages it seems I did have an infraction on the MM but it wasn't worth any points and expired over 3 years ago so I can't even reply to it. Am I really still getting penalised because of this?!

depends on the issue, if you sold something on there and left issues un resolved why should you get access back to possibly do the same thing again or for not sorting out the issues in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom