• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
The Fury release has been nothing short of a train wreck, no stock anywhere of the Fury X, most that bought have returned them due to the pump noise issue.

Look at the ROH for this card, days after release, stock everywhere and only 1 on the ROH.

The Fury X has been out weeks and there are only 13 on the ROH in that thread, that includes me and I sent them back!

Compare that to around 155 in the 980ti ROH thread

AMD are in trouble!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm just getting "no signal" on the monitor. Iv tried display port and hdmi and made sure that was selected as well on the monitor. Iv also tried on my tv and no luck.

What connection are you using, DisplayPort? Have you tried a different DisplayPort incase one of the ports is faulty?

Motherboard bios up to date? Tried re-seating the GPU? Checked the power connectors are firmly plugged in? Tried a different PCI-E slot?

Soldato
What connection are you using, DisplayPort? Have you tried a different DisplayPort incase one of the ports is faulty?

Motherboard bios up to date? Tried re-seating the GPU? Checked the power connectors are firmly plugged in? Tried a different PCI-E slot?

I'm using display port yea tho I did try hdmi when it didn't work. Iv tried most of that except I didn't think of the bios. Il look to see if my motherboard has an updated bios.

Back
Top Bottom