*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Level 31 Warlock here. If anyone's looking to do any of the raids or nightfall tonight or tomorrow and needs Fireteam members feel free to add me.

Tbh coming back to Destiny after leaving before the first DLC is confusing as hell. I don't know what I'm capable of taking part in effectively with my current gear and stats. Should be able to do VoG and nightfall not problems but Crota might be a bit much.

Soldato
Cool :) When is the best times for people? While we will of course do it first time the pessimist in me suggests it may take a few attempts.

1. Greboth - Greeboth
2. BF-Bert - DavieM66
3. Mid_gen - midgen
4. AStaley - AStaley
5. Paul_M - Turbo_Nuter

Guys sorry somethings come up so I won't reach home till 10pm, please find a replace.

Soldato
Finally got round to doing skolas post-patch with a couple guys from work. Second time...pretty tedious mind, just have to slowly pass the taint around and clear adds. We just cleared the last wave of adds then burned him down with gjallys and defused the mines after.

Must remember to take a key next time though!

Caporegime
Anyone up for attempting Skolas tonight?

Also, VoG and Crota raid, Tuesday 8pm

1.G23 Mr Gimp
2. The Ultim8 Dave
3. Wardyp
4. Kahuna Jay
5. r0gue360

Wouldnt mind a run on Scrota but might not be around to do the VOG, need to have an early nite Tues as I have a very early start Wed morning. Ill be online around 630ish so if anyone wants to do a nightfall run with me, would be mucho appreciated as per usual.

Associate
You guys ready for trials Monday? :)

Anyone else played much this week, is it mostly a blink shotgun fest? Might treat my party crasher to some Etheric Light.
Didn't seem to be an overabundance of blink shotgunners to me. Pretty even split of snipers and shotguns I think. I would definitely recommend having at least one decent sniper on the team though as a lot of the matches tend to be stand-offs between the A and B control points.

Soldato
This has been the easist trials week for me, went flawless 3 times. Had a few matches where it was close but it was mostly silly mistakes on our part. Got a good mix of sniper/shotguns. If you span at A I've found it best to mix between rushing towards A and holding the point outside B, or rushing towards the outside heavy and trying to get too B the same time as them.

Mostly just stick together and you should be alright, if there aggressive then pick them off.

Back
Top Bottom