****Office Tidy up Competition number 3 Win a Cloud ****

Soldato
Been a few weeks since the last one so need to kickstart it off with a simple and fun competition for the summer.

Up for grabs is a 4tb Western Digital My cloud

Western Digital MY CLOUD MIRROR 4TB (2X2TB) 3.5" Desktop NAS External Hard Drive (WDBZVM0040JWT-EESN) @ £239.99 inc VAT

HD-465-WD_400.jpg

Centralized, dual-drive storage for all your media</b>
Store and organize all your family's photos, videos, music and important documents in one, double-safe place on your home network.

Access from anywhere</b>
Enjoy your photos, videos, music and more from anywhere on your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. With WD's free apps, your personal cloud is always with you.

Mirrored data protection</b>
With Mirror Mode (RAID 1) as the default setting, the capacity is divided in half. Half of the capacity is used to store your data and the other half is used for a duplicate copy. In the unlikely event that one drive fails, your data is protected because it's duplicated on the other drive.

Automatic file backup for all your computers </b>
Easily back up the files from all the PC and Mac computers in your home. PC users, WD SmartWare Pro offers options for how, when and where you back up your files. Mac users, utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect your data.

Remote backup</b>
Protect your data with remote backup to another My Cloud Mirror, integrated cloud backup or local LAN/WAN backup.

Drive management and data protectionat its best</b>
With multiple options to manage your data, it's easy to choose what's right for you. Use the default Mirror Mode (RAID 1) for twice the protection. Or choose RAID 0, spanning or JBOD modes for faster performance and maximum capacity.

Expand your tablet and phone storage</b>
Upload photos and videos directly to your personal cloud from anywhere, freeing up valuable space on your smartphone and tablet.

Connect to Dropbox and more </b>
Easily transfer files between your personal cloud, Dropbox and other public cloud accounts using WD's free My Cloud mobile app.

Increase your personal cloud capacity</b>
Simply attach a compatible USB 3.0 hard drive directly to one of the two USB expansion ports on the My Cloud Mirror drive and instantly expand your storage capacity.

Transfer and stream faster</b>

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All you have to do to enter and have a chance to win is take a photo of your favourite cloud and explain why it's your favourite.

Forum rules apply and winner must be located in the UK. (England, Wales Scotland & Northern Ireland)

competition closes on Monday at 13:00 where a winner will be selected at random. 1 Entry per forum member.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Just been to stand on the roof at OcUK.

I like this cloud that looks like a Tasmanian Devil. wild.

MK6ysF8l.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom