CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Scream, one of (if not the) best Aimer who is cabals of one clicking people with a decent amount of success said himself that he had to learn to spray people down more (he's doing that now and is a lot better off for it).

Associate
Just had some kid go full rage mode at me in a casual server of all places. He deemed strafing and stutter steps as "freezing and waiting for the aimbot to work" Oh and my ESL Pick 'Em Challenge badge was purchased. Hahaha. :D

Edit: He said he'd be posting my Steam ID all over Reddit but no sign of it just yet. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
This has been happening to 1-2 guys that I play with, haven't been able to work out what the issue is yet..

Just saw this post.

Started happening like 4 days ago. Not sure what the cause is. I changed nothing really so not sure what went wrong. I don't think it is the sv error either since apparently if it doesn't turn red (which it doesn't) then you should have no sv problems.

Soldato
I thought C9 had it in the bag with it being B03 and the odds were actually quite good.

25% is bad odds, mouz are giant killers though not rated as regularly the best they can sometimes beat any of the teams apparently.
C9 on the other hand arent perfect yet, still I betting something small they can beat vp because thats reasonable also lounge is really harsh on small bets now, I got nothing on clg beating liquid should have gone all on mouz . a lot of C9 seems to rely on them being focused and correct in their anti strats for specifics their opposite team keep

Tap fire might be best if people didnt keep moving about and netcode of course. The best people are 3 bullet sprays and hs
Looking for others but this offline map the bots jump at you even, others Ive seen they only sidestep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlhDi6CduU&t=9m07s&ab_channel=TheWarOwl
If they planted, stayed behind boxes/smoke and peeked out together instead of pushing, I think they would have done better

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys,

I've recently installed a GTX 970 into my system and have noticed some stuttering when I play. It feels like the cursor just hits a wall, stops, and then keeps going. Is this micro stuttering?

I have no idea whether this stuttering has anything to do with the new graphics card or what in fact the cause of the problem is.

So here I am to ask you guys what the problem is actually called and if you know any fixes.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Andreas

Associate
Played two MM games. Both games I was lagging like mad.

Both were EU West servers. One I was pinging 50-80 constantly changing with loss/desync super annoying, and now a second game 100 MS constantly.

Anyone else got issues with BT? Ive recently had massive issues with MM servers in general.

High ping (best ping I've had on MM servers is around 45-50 always)
Desync / Rubberbanding

A lot of it is my crappy internet connection (30 down 5 up, BT infinity 2 but unfortunately bad house wiring and 1.2k+ KM away from the cabinet) which is causing on average 39 Ping to www.bbc.co.uk, but a lot of it is also valves crappy servers, god knows what they have done but ever since the updates 2 ish months ago the desync, jittering and lag in MM went up 3 fold for me.

Sorry for the rambling, just incredibly frustrating to play CS with a crap internet connection :x I use to have a better time when i had a 500 KB download speed on NTL back in the early 2000s, never had such a good connection as that since!

Soldato
VM are crap for gaming, anyone who plays LoL should know this, but they are also the best raw download speeds for the price, so it's like... Do you get slow internet that's flawless for gaming but wait 7 years to download games you want to play or do you download games in minutes and get periods of bloody awful latency etc.

Associate
Woop woop, finally done my 10 games and been ranked as MGE. :D

Gonna get myself on the list as I wouldn't mind playing with you guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom