The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Associate
Wrestlemania 32 Main Event should be Samoa Joe Vs Kevin Owens.

Joe was putting on AAA Main Events with AJ Styles A decade ago.

Makes me Cringe to see Joe in NXT.

Also, billed from California? Nevermind that he built his decade plus career being from Samoa.... Joe, Samoa... WWE, do you really have your head so far up your crack that the only Wrestlers from Samoa are Johnsons?

Seems to be that if you were not developed in WWE, you did NOTHING before that.

He's in NXT because he's still wrestling indies at the moment, doesn't look good for WWE if someone on their flagship show is wrestling elsewhere.

Now he's fully contracted though, that's not going to be a problem once he's fulfilled his commitments and he'll be on RAW in no time

yeah hes only just signed an exclusive deal, talks of him having a run with Balor ready for Balor to debut around Survivor Series, with Joe likely to follow pretty soon after. I highly doubt they will be on the NXT roster by 2016.

Caporegime
Let Taker beat Lesnat to avenge the streak defeat, then give him an epic win in the new WM, which is in his hometown, and call it a day. Maybe even let him win the WWE championship for one last time, and retire on that, by vacating it on RAW. That's what I would like to see.

Caporegime
Hogans an idiot, its sad to see someone who i used to be a fan off constantly try to stay in the spotlight with exaggerated claims and stories that totally contradict everyone else's version of events. So much for him being in Mania 32 after this, flapping his gums as usual. WWE are just as bad, as if removing him from their site is somehow going to distance them from his comments, are we all supposed to magically forget who he's worked for during the majority of his career? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
I do find it slightly amusing that one of their main announcers actually called Hogan the N word on live TV :D.

You have to think though, the WWE wouldn't be where it is without him so I'm not sure completely Benoiting him is the best idea.

Soldato
Can't stand the bloke think he's one of the biggest bull merchants in the business who will say anything to stay in the limelight and played politics his whole career to stay on top so needless to say this news doesn't disappoint me!

Still won't have to see him doing the same shtick he's been doing on TV for 30 years ever again now I guess as WWE will never touch him.

Caporegime
Apparently there's a transcript floating around of an unreleased conversation where he tears into the rock amongst others, apparently he hated having to wrestle anyone who wasn't white. I've seen some of what its meant to say, i'd be surprised if he's ever back in wwe after this assuming its legitimate.

Soldato
hulKKKamainia is running wild!

OK bored in work so here goes

hulkkk_zpsa4gmrqcu.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom