Games you wish they would remake?

Associate
Good shout with Transport Tycoon used to love that game so much fun watching all your wee trucks etc and trains. Please someone make this!!!!!

A new RA or even the old one with better looks and bigger maps would be a winner.

Soldato
You guys know transport tycoon has been modded to hell now dont you? Its really easy to get up and running on win7 and the graphics still look ok!

Seriously its well worth the free download, I've always got it installed and even had it on my nexus just for a bit of casual gaming every now and then

Google openTTD, its freeware

Associate
Some great suggestions already raised. I would really like to see Midwinter remade. It was a great idea but the Amiga didnt have the power to do the game justice.

Permabanned
Bulletstorm sequel needs to be made and made right now! Such a fun game with great dialogue, it was very short though that was my only gripe with the game.

Associate
If I wanted any game/series to be remade I'd love to see an update on Soul Reaver, but with fancier DX12 graphics. Loved those games.

Also, how's about a complete update to the classic Bitmap Bros amiga game 'The Chaos Engine' (that's better than this, half baked release). That would make me a very happy boy.

Last edited:
Associate
They have just remade Bg 1 and 2 and are working on a third one over at Beamdog.

It was really a remake, more just an enhancement, which I did get and played through again which was really good but I just want some modern content. Do you have any links to info regarding the third one they're making?

Back
Top Bottom