Games you wished they'd make..

Permabanned
Inspired by the thread over in the pc section.. got me thinking theres 2 games I wished they'd still make

1. Destruction Derby - I'm pretty sure this only came out on ps1? why did we never see it come to ps3 or next gen ps4 from what I remember this game was really fun and improved graphics too would make it great.

2. Virtua Tennis - I love tennis games but there are NO tennis games on ps4 apart from GTAV tennis lol really wished they'd make one, get tons of hockey, golf games etc but no tennis games

3. Wipeout - I'm not really a big wipeout fan but surprised they have not made one for ps4 yet always seems to be a bit of a playstation classic.

4. Crash Bandicoot - What ever happened to the orange fox?

Anyone know why they don't make any of the above anymore?

And what games do you remember when you was younger you wished they would remake or carry on making?

Associate
Current gen LOTR BFME
A new FPS from the Delta Force series.
A new Warcraft RTS game
Warhammer 40k MMO

Edit: Probably more PC focused. Though strictly console speaking:

+1 Crashbandicoot

A new timesplitters game! Sank so many hours into 1 & 2

Last edited:
Associate
there was a game on the PC a while ago called sudden strike. was an amazing game and brilliant multiplayer. RTS with the twist of not having to build buildings etc... the graphics were very good for such an old game as well.

Soldato
Destruction Derby 1&2 were made by Reflections interactive, it then went to a different studio and was never the same. Reflections are now owned by Ubi soft and made "The Crew" :/

Virtua tennis not a clue..

Wipeout was made by Psygnosis which then became Studio Liverpool, Sony closed it in 2012... Still hurts to this day! Loved Wipeout.

Crash was of course made by Naughty dog, the last one they made was Crash team racing. It all went to pot after that with different dev teams. Activision :/ Own it now.

Wipeout or a Rollcage would do me!

Soldato
Yeah, Skate 4 and Halo Wars 2 were the only games I wanted announced at E3. Halo Wars 2 was announced yesterday, just need Skate now :(.

I'd be fine with backwards compatibility on Xbox One for Skate 3 though.

Soldato
Black - loved the game on the 360 and would like to see black 2 or something similar released.

RTS - they don't really work on consoles IMO but enjoyed playing Ruse on 360 against friends.

Back
Top Bottom