Games you wish they would remake?

Soldato
SWG pre CU no holocrons, no Jedi............. this was the most glorious game of them all
DAoC original release pre SI and no ToA....... this was the original bad boy of r v r combat but made to DX11

Associate
Is that the same bomberman game I played on pc before it got shut down on pogo I think. multiplayer with 4-5 ppl running across laying bombs and picking up power ups to widden the explosions etc?

Sounds like the same, I was never a fan of multiplayer though, I always stuck to the single player.

Associate
I always hoped for a sequel to Blur.

The most fun game I've ever played online. When the multiplayer demo released on xbox live, a couple days before my dissertation was due, i decided to take a 30 minute break to try the demo.... this ended up with me playing the game for about 10 hours that day.

Compared to Mario Karts (as in style it was most comparable to karting games) it was a lot more frantic experience with 20 players a lot faster pace and having realistic locations/cars. Sadly the studio was closed, but for me it will always be the most underrated game I've played which I blame due to a lack of marketing, if a friend hadn't told me about the demo I would have never even heard about the game anywhere else.

Associate
Freelancer.

All the awesomeness of a space game, none of the nonsence.

Easy to pick up and learn, trading is self explanatory and the combat was absolutely immense. Rather than being a poorly optimized sim that promises the world and never delivers like Elite. Not got high hopes for Starcitizen either despite it being made by the same developers.

That said the game i would ultimately love a remake of would be Starwars Galaxies.

Literally the best game ever made and no other games like it, which is a real shame since it had it all. Purpose, Crafting, combat, PVP bounty hunting. Jedi wasn't just given away it was a very long grind and something to aim towards.

This is what games need, Rather than just keep trying to get the best gear every patch or expansion players should be trying to progress their characters with wealth and power. The game even had politics where you could vote out your guildleader and claim the guild as your own, in turn taking over the city where the guildhall was placed.

God i miss that game so much i can't look at other MMORPG's the same.

Associate
I always hoped for a sequel to Blur.

The most fun game I've ever played online. When the multiplayer demo released on xbox live, a couple days before my dissertation was due, i decided to take a 30 minute break to try the demo.... this ended up with me playing the game for about 10 hours that day.

Compared to Mario Karts (as in style it was most comparable to karting games) it was a lot more frantic experience with 20 players a lot faster pace and having realistic locations/cars. Sadly the studio was closed, but for me it will always be the most underrated game I've played which I blame due to a lack of marketing, if a friend hadn't told me about the demo I would have never even heard about the game anywhere else.

Quite right. Those that have played it, rate it, but sadly not enough played it.

Back
Top Bottom