• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
They have, Look whats happened to the Fury Pro. You know, the card this thread is about.

;) Look what happened to 300 series. Loved the enthusiasm of all the partners from get go. Fury was the same, 3rd party coolers from the start. fury x - completely opposite and we have 500 page thread with people crying how bad the pumps are ;)
So again: they better do it in the future as well, since it looks like they broke the ice eventually with card makers.

Associate
Yes and the fury get tainted by the fury x mess.

i do think they should have launched the fury first

I just think that certain people see Fury in the thread title, come here, post nonsense and realise they are not getting a bite as most owners in this thread are pretty happy with their purchase!

Associate
I just think that certain people see Fury in the thread title, come here, post nonsense and realise they are not getting a bite as most owners in this thread are pretty happy with their purchase!
No, we are in unique position right now to see how it works out with AMD products if they are embraced by partners. 300 series and Fury was nice cards straight from the start. Fury x is being picked apart all over the place ;)

Caporegime
Well, they've arrived! :D

20150814_112441.jpg

I hope ive got better luck with these :p

Caporegime
Well got em in, fired her up, came up a code 10, me 2nd card had a problem, wasn't powered on (no lights on it, only top one), had the yellow exclamation in triangle, so i installed the drivers, mandatory restart, both came on, powered up, then noticed it had froze on desktop, couldn't move mouse, ctrl+alt+del, nothing, so restarted again, selected the old start windows normally, booted up fine, got the box about Xfire, checked CCC, Xfire enabled, both cards showing, so looks like were on :)

Top card :-

Top_Card.jpg

Bottom Cad :-

Bottom_Card.jpg

Look ok ?

Don't know why its showing a fan speed, as they aint going, which is normal isn't it when below 50 degrees or something ?

EDIT: Btw, i had to dig out another 2x 8-pins from my PSU bag, they are 2x singles, but noticed the ends that connect to the PSU, even though they are 8pin, they have 2 blank, but the normal 6+2 pin is on the other ends, ok ?

Just can't remember if the others are the same, as plugged those ones in eons ago, and plus, those ones have another 6+2 pins on them, so single cabe, with 2x 6+2pins on end. :p

EDIT: Pic of em in :-

20150814_123435.jpg

EDIT: (again) 2nd cards fan rpm dial has gone now.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well just ran FS, no issues! :D

Score 20,341

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/8187341

Bloody amazing, and well bloody quiet!, quieter than me single 290X gaming, im gob smacked :eek:, i could barely hear them :cool:

Quickly fired up the CCC to check the temps, top card was around 60, bottom 48 (obviously dropped), so i reckon they probs only hitting about 70, if that, wil have to reinstall AB again, as its not showing me having 2x cards, and no memory or core on the sliders, and i can't move em, the dial shows 300/500 though :D

Back
Top Bottom