***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Rockstar support are a joke. They are now just digging their heels in and saying "because you had a random jump in cash you must have hacked the game. Please don't do it again or we may ban you permanently".

Friend of mine was treated exactly the same, took a dozen or so replies and finally 4 days on the ban was removed. He was idle/afk on map screen when it started raining cash, before quitting out of session he hit record so even had clear video evidence of the hacker dumping the cash.

Gained 200,000 by time he clicked find new session.

Soldato
Wow

This reply on a ticket

"You have no need to worry about any action being taken against your account as long as you yourself did not take part in any cheating/modding. We are well aware that players attempt to frame others using mods, so you have no need to worry! If you have any other questions in regards to our policies for cheaters/modders in GTA Online, please take a look at this article."

So that is all BS along with the article that they said look at......

Caporegime
Not really, they are just assuming that a jump in GTA$ means you have cheated/modded. They aren't allowing for the situation where you are given money.

They are unable (or not trying) to tell the difference between someone giving themselves money and someone being given money.

If you were the unwilling recipient of an impossibly large amount of GTA$, you do not need to worry about disciplinary action against your account.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really, they are just assuming that a jump in GTA$ means you have cheated/modded. They aren't allowing for the situation where you are given money.

They are unable (or not trying) to tell the difference between someone giving themselves money and someone being given money.

:rolleyes:

Thats my point though Skeeter

Its the whole
"Question: Do I need to report to Rockstar Games the fact that I was given a huge amount of modded money I didn’t want?"
Answer: No, you do not need to report this. We are able to tell the difference, automatically through gameplay data, between the cheaters and the players who received this money innocently"

thats where it all falls down....

Caporegime
Personally I'm convinced a lot of this comes down to amounts earned, banked etc against time played and possible rank. Just my take on it.

Nah they confirmed to me I was banned because of "a random jump in GTA$". Its just picking up people who have spikes in their cash.

I wonder if it is picking up those people earning ~£12m in one go for the complete heists ultimate achievement? That would be lol!

Caporegime
Nah they confirmed to me I was banned because of "a random jump in GTA$". Its just picking up people who have spikes in their cash.

I wonder if it is picking up those people earning ~£12m in one go for the complete heists ultimate achievement? That would be lol!

Can't be mate.

Couple of weeks (maybe three), when the Double bonus was on Pacific Standard bank job. I was clearing daily 6-8 million. I then completed the 12million challenge that Sunday.

Associate
Just finished the single player and played the stock market walked away with just under 1.1 billion per character.

Now it's time to get spending!!!

Last edited:
Associate
I's there a best way to buy properties for each character or can they all buy everything?
Or are properties only forsale for certain characters?
Just wanna buy and share the properties out fairly if possible.

Soldato
Can't be mate.

Couple of weeks (maybe three), when the Double bonus was on Pacific Standard bank job. I was clearing daily 6-8 million. I then completed the 12million challenge that Sunday.

That's a good point. Getting money spawned on you is random with no other activity around it. Money from missions will have the mission completion around it.

Caporegime
Yeah you'd hope their automated system is as least clever enough to be detecting jumps in cash with no game mechanic giving it.

It's all rather pathetic that in their attempts to eradicate cheating they are banning waves of people who haven't cheated...

Soldato
Yeah you'd hope their automated system is as least clever enough to be detecting jumps in cash with no game mechanic giving it.

It's all rather pathetic that in their attempts to eradicate cheating they are banning waves of people who haven't cheated...

true true.

I haven't tried to go online yet since I got the email but will try later on.

Im hoping that I will get something else, like a loss in rp/money taken off me/cars etc.

Soldato
Stark apparently doesn't care about you or gta any more...

I was on but I could barely be arsed playing, crashed so that's me for the night.

I am literally in tears :'(

tbh I only went on tonight to see if I was banned and nothing more. will be on tomorrow night for a while though. Think its because this is my 23rd day working in a row I just cba doing anything

Back
Top Bottom