Gears of war ultimate edition PC

Soldato
I didnt really rate the game much, and the gfx were a bit weird iirc. I only liked it cos of the co-op ability as me and a mate got about half way through. That it did quite well as not many games do co-op that integrated. Only other ones were portal 2 and dead space iirc.

Associate
OP
Since this is just a redone hd version of the 1st game which us pc users have had already. Im passing on this.

Maybe if the others come i might get them.

redone is really and understimation on your part for pc, 4k for pc only, dx12, microsft servers, have yopu tired to play gears one on pc no servers ?

Associate
OP
I didnt really rate the game much, and the gfx were a bit weird iirc. I only liked it cos of the co-op ability as me and a mate got about half way through. That it did quite well as not many games do co-op that integrated. Only other ones were portal 2 and dead space iirc.

gears is the only game that i got scared when we had to split up on the co op parts.

Soldato
redone is really and understimation on your part for pc, 4k for pc only, dx12, microsft servers, have yopu tired to play gears one on pc no servers ?

Did it need servers for co-op? I didnt play it on my own via sp, i never tried mp. Only co-op. If it wasnt for co-op i wouldnt have touched this game.

Soldato
Small update from the developers. Somehow I do not see this coming out in 2015:
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums...7d-414c-a886-6a2b3f2306f0/posts?page=2#post26

"Hey guys -

We do not have any news to share at this time for the PC version. I know some are worried but please don't fret. We are wanting to make sure polish and performance are prioritized on the PC version so that you all have a great experience.

Once we have additional information, I can tell say you will be the first to know. I'm pretty stoked for the PC version myself as I am an avid PC gamer :) "

Back
Top Bottom