Just discovered TransferWise - a great and Cheap way to send money abroad!

Associate
I've just used TransferWise, and as it does what is says on the tin - it's Bleeding Brilliant!

I had a referral code that let's you send up to £3000 abroad for free! No transfer fees, really easy to use and soooo much cheaper than any other method (paypal / bank etc) as you even get the best rate I could find - your money is converted at the mid-market rate!

Everyone seems to rave about it, including Sir Richard Branson!
Here's a link to their website:

https://transferwise.com/

So, if anyone wants to send money abroad I'd recommend it!

** No referral links, or offers to provide them, thank you **

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just received following message in trust:

"Please find below a message from Spook187, please note any reply to this member should be addressed to **********.

your a spammer you sad little man, get a life dweed head."

Thanks. Firstly learn to spell! It's "You're" not your! Secondly, "dweed head"? Really? How old are you? Lmao.

Reason to post was that it's actually a great site and you get a great rate, if you're looking to send money abroad it's brilliant! Which is why I posted about it, also the referral link (that was removed) would save you even more money. It would allow you to send up to £3000 abroad with no commission. We used to post maximuscle discount codes over in the sports forum is that not allowed any more?

Last edited:
Caporegime
"Please find below a message from Spook187, please note any reply to this member should be addressed to **********.

your a spammer you sad little man, get a life dweed head."

Please forward the message to the e-mail address in my sig.

We used to post maximuscle discount codes over in the sports forum is that not allowed any more?

A referral link is not the same as a discount code.

Associate
OP
Sorry it was the 'myprotein' referral codes not maximuscle...

With it being a referal code though what did you get out of it?

Same as you do with the myprotein ones, enough people use the code and everyone wins! Anyway as I say, no biggie. Worth recommending the site anyway for the currencies they do use.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Same as you do with the myprotein ones, enough people use the code and everyone wins! Anyway as I say, no biggie. Worth recommending the site anyway for the currencies they do use.

If you gain anything personally it's a referral code and that isn't allowed.

A discount code is just that and offers no benefit to the person providing it.

Soldato
I use transferwise a lot since moving to the states. Sending money here is a lot easier than sending back to the UK though because of the superior banking system in the UK.

Wells Fargo wont let me do a bank transfer without going in and paying a fee.

Associate
OP
He has posted more times in this thread than he has anything else combined this whole year. Funny that :p

Quality not quantity dear boy!

You may not have use for the information but for anyone who wants to send money abroad you'll save a packet using TransferWise compared to any other method. It's a real game changer.

Back
Top Bottom