do you collect anything?

Caporegime
I collected Felix tokens for a while. When I thought I must have enough to redeem I looked at the website to see what I could get. Turns out that the month previous they had ended the programme, after running it for about 10 years.

Just my luck.

I like to throw things away that don't have a practical use, so I collect nothing at all.

Associate
Don't really collect anything now.. mostly an accumulation of junk from when I was younger or have picked up along the way. I intend to flog most of it eventually, maybe hold back a couple items for man cave

Boxes of football memorabilia from the nineties when I regularly went to home games.. it cost £4 a seat then (not too shabby for division one) so always had change for other stuff

Boxes of g1 transformer toys (the old di cast range) mostly mint/boxed.. I have a couple boxes of pick 'n mix from when I would go into London with a relative and find them at bootsales for pennies, they are worth significantly more now

Ton of model railway stuff, bought off a relative as a job lot as they couldn't be arsed to properly categorize it/sell everything individually, 20/30 years old but otherwise new/unused... if I somehow still have this by the time I'm retired I may even set it all up for fun if I have the space by then

Some Vinyl

Soldato
I dont really have a collection of anything, the only "collection" of things I have is games I accumulate on my xboxes hard drive as they're all digital. Same with netflix/amazon prime (I have 0 physical media) I prefer not to have clutter on the wall :p

Back
Top Bottom