Help please!

Associate
I am mainly an FPS gamer. I lack friends who play often and would love a list of games I can jump online or in story mode and play for hours. I cant remember the last time I played a game for hours upon hours without getting bored a list of games would be helpful for recommendations from the community !

Fps games or RTS games would be great guys! Thanks!

Suspended
Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty good co-op always got players, I still play it now, it's quite old but it's one game I haven't got bored of.

Age Of Empires III

Resident Evil 5/6 - pretty good co-op

GTA V

Payday 2

Diablo III - Many many hours of gameplay.

I'm sure I've missed a few good others.

Associate
Some FPS to consider:

S.TA.L.K.E.R series
F.E.A.R series
METRO series
BIOSHOCK series

FPS/RPG crossovers:
-Fallout
-Borderlands

Associate
Easiest games I have found to jump in are Titanfall and League of Legends (LoL) - don't require friends and match making is normally quick and cheerful.

Permabanned
STALKER Series, My favourite is Call of Pripyat, It's an FPS, open world game with rpg elements. Set in the area around the Chernobyl power plant disaster you're confronted by a world that has been changed by both the fallout from the Power plant and from illegal experiments conducted by rogue government agencies on both the local wildlife and humans alike. As well as the mutated victims of the zone there is a thriving community of fortune seekers known as Stalkers who hunt for artifacts that are created within anomalies in the zone and are of extreme value. There bases of operations offer a temporary safe haven where you can rest, eat, gather info and side missions and buy supplies. Real world weaponry and outfits are available, You will also have the opportunity to upgrade these items making them more adaptable and suited for the style of play you adopt.
The Stalker series also has an extensive modding scene so if you play and like the original games you can play again with minor or major changes.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys for all this I have a few of the games listed feel free for any others to add to the list :) Going to look at all of them keep me going till I am back at University

C64

C64

Soldato
Rts - company of heroes 1, all time great game best rts ever made in my opinion and the best game of the last 10-15 years.

Left4Dead2 , also an all time great game and cheap as chips, and still fun today I like the 20v20 hentai versus group servers.

Arma III + mods

King of the hill infantry only is fun
Altis life
Breaking point
Exile

And many more mods, breaking point and exile you can certainly get lost in for hours.

A lot of people like CS go I kinda did the whole counterstrike thing back in the day so doesn't appeal to be.
For me arma 3 is a game that can satisfy more so than most fps because of all the mods and options.
There's too many recent single games worth playing to list might like Dying light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom