Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I'll give this a try later, I haven't liked a COD game since WaW though.

Probably old news but for XB1 the beta is available without a code on xbox.com, if you change the country to Japan at the bottom of the page.

Soldato
I had 3 freezes in 30 minutes :eek: It's a total shambles really. If I'd only played the Xbox beta I'd be seriously put off the game. The PS4 beta was much, much better.

Was saying the same to a friend last night, surprising how much better the PS4 version is. Just as well really as I'd already put a deposit down in Game.

As for the game it grew on me a lot, on my first few games I didn't like it too much, but after finding a decent gun/setup and a bit more knowledge of the maps I really enjoyed it.

Associate
Hey guys. Anyone with a spare code that they wouldn't mind sending my way for XB1? Just got the Xbox and deciding whether to get it on that or the PC. Cheers

Soldato
Played some more last night on Xbone and it was definitely better than it was on Wednesday night. However, my NAT was still moderate and it was impossible to join friends.

Caporegime
I read something about P2P games which makes sense.

If you have an open NAT that means you can communicate with any other player in the game and be host so to speak.

If you have a moderate or strict NAT you can only communicate with open NAT players.

e.g.

Player 1 - Open NAT can communicate with players 2,3 and 4.
Player 2 - Open NAT can communicate with players 1,3 and 4.
Player 3 - Strict/Moderate NAT can only communicate with players 1 and 2, in order to communicate with player 4 they need to send the info through player 1 or 2.
Player 4 - Strict/Moderate NAT can only communicate with players 1 and 2, in order to communicate with player 3 they need to send the info through player 1 or 2.

therefore players 3/4 cannot communicate directly they need to send the info first to player 1/2 then send to 3/4 then same chain for feedback.

basically players who don't have an open nat mess the game up for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom