Latest immigration figures.

Associate
The problem is that Doctors, Nurse, engineers and other SKILLED professions are a tiny fraction of the immigrants coming in. Most of work migrants are unskilled labour, something we have in abundance already.

I don't understand why you have quoted me , I want the skilled immigration , I don't want unskilled to an extent unless we have more demand than supply but as you have said we have that in abundance.

We need to cap or set a limit of what immigration we need , it needs to be reactive so if we are short of unskilled workers we can go and see who's applied , who's applying .

Maybe I'm too optimistic , to think that is a possibility

Soldato
That's fine, as long as you're paying for the extra ones yourself...

Also encouraging baby murders (as you like to put it) helps cut crime too :)

Maybe or Maybe uncle dowie will pick up the tab.

The biggest crime of humanity is murdering an innocent healthy baby. Baby murdering > pick pocketing.

Soldato
Not in a £financial$ position, baby murdered. Had 2 babies, 3rd will be murdered. 6 million babies murdered, lets bring in 6 million more economic migrants.

I don't agree with dowries' post but please don't try to derail this thread with your religious anti-abortion views.

Not enough popcorn in the world for this thread's potential.

Indeed, but it is good to watch people go 'full retard'.

Caporegime
I imagine they retire like indigenous folk do.

Like indigenous folk they'll become a net drain on the economy as they are no longer working, claiming benefits and using NHS services more. So Mr Jack's assertion that all these immigrants will be a net gain for the UK economy is looking more and more dubious as we scratch the surface.

Back
Top Bottom