*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just had a read through the patch notes and I am now even more excited for Season 4. The Barb Hota build is looking more promising at end game, and I really love the Hota play style. I was never a massive fan of the spin to win mechanic, but it was effective.

Soldato
Tried out the cube on my non-season chars, nice addition to generate alternative builds. Additional torment levels are nice too, but it's a shame that the new crafting mats don't get any bonus drop rates above T7.

Not sure about S4 yet, I played barb mainly last season, so I do fancy a change, although I guess a different playstyle is almost unique in itself. Keep toying with the idea of either Monk or WD...

Soldato
Just read up on Seasons more, to find we can loot legendaries not available in non season mode. That's my cue to start fresh. I've been a barb from scratch but going to try the ranged character whatever it's called. The one with the bow.

Soldato
Demon Hunter. Every season there are new items that are unique to the season, and become available in non-seasons when the season ends. There are also various season specific achievements if you're into that sort of thing.

Soldato
Yeah only recently found where achievements are actually. About 29% in total. From what I've seen Demon Hunter looks quite fun.

I did plan to run through the game on each class, each difficulty (Torment 1-10 also) Mad maybe?..

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/217gym/paragon_experience_table/ 1000 paragon levels?! I heard from a mate there was 100.. Christ.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fancy playing this again after getting it when it came out.
Problem is, when everyone had to use those key generators, I had the app on my phone and have had new phones since and forgotten my pin/password.
Any advice on how to get it back?

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom