The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34135870

So looks like the beginning of a cave-in is happening here. Absolutely awful pictures of a drowned 3 year old Syrian boy in Turkey is increasing the pressure on Britain to take more refugees (despite the fact we've taken 5000 in the last four years). Can someone please explain to me how taking in more refugees is going to stop another Aylan?

Last edited:
Soldato
Refugees i dont have a problem with assisting, on a temporary basis, until its safe for them to return.
They dont need right to stay or work for that, we can build facilities for them to live until its time for the them to go home.

We can give them proper medical attention, sheltered, fed, keep them and their loved ones safe, the once the sitution is resolved back home, we can assist them with that as well.

Obviously i know there will be the those among us who will label them internment, or worse concentration camps, but they wouldnt be anything of the sort.

Last edited:
Soldato
She [Emma Thompson] should invite a bunch of Syrian refugees into her own home. Practice what you preach, go ahead. I dare you.

...or say we'll take as many as possible but will use the Government's "Arts Budget" and remove all the film making tax loop holes to pay for all the new houses and schools we'll have to build them and see what she says.

Associate
After reading the last few pages of this thread, I have to say I am shocked at some of the scum in these forums & in this country. The manner of how some of the post are written and what they are saying is a similar to what the Nazi's did say about the Jews. Truly disgusting.

We are talking about actual human people and they are being talked about as Rapist, Criminals & Terrorists. People are actually talking about shooting immigrants as a possible solution.....Why not just reopen Auschwitz camp while we are at it.

What the **** is wrong with you all. Shame on the select posters who post this crap. Churchill would be turning in his grave if he could read this thread.

Some of you are utter scum.

Churchill regarded Islam as a threat to western civilisation.
He'd be most displeased to see Britain and the EU overrun with muslims. Unlike our worthless leaders he'd have the balls to say it straight and kick those rapists out of the country.

Soldato
...or say we'll take as many as possible but will use the Government's "Arts Budget" and remove all the film making tax loop holes to pay for all the new houses and schools we'll have to build them and see what she says.

In a similar but more sincere vein, if costs were the primary concern. Divert funds from the foreign (overseas) aid budget.

Soldato
Aside from the usual diatribe from Thompson_NCL, Groen and Robgmun we've had people posting about gunning migrants down, fake dead children, and so on, some from the three posters listed.

OCUK deem this forum to be family friendly, and whilst debate is good, some posts in this thread are nothing short of disgusting and, in my mind, damaging to the companies reputation.

I'm finally done with GD. Have a good time folks!

Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34135870

So looks like the beginning of a cave-in is happening here. Absolutely awful pictures of a drowned 3 year old Syrian boy in Turkey is increasing the pressure on Britain to take more refugees (despite the fact we've taken 5000 in the last four years). Can someone please explain to me how taking in more refugees is going to stop another Aylan?

It won't - but the bleeding hearts can't see past short sighted illogical thinking.

Soldato
Aside from the usual diatribe from Thompson_NCL, Groen and Robgmun we've had people posting about gunning migrants down, fake dead children, and so on, some from the three posters listed.

OCUK deem this forum to be family friendly, and whilst debate is good, some posts in this thread are nothing short of disgusting and, in my mind, damaging to the companies reputation.

I'm finally done with GD. Have a good time folks!

A bit melodramatic sir....

Soldato
Nope, but it won't make me turn to idiotic decisions that will have dire ramiications for a lot more people in the future at home.

But that's long term thinking, something humans don't tend to be very good at, it seems. :p

That's the thing isn't it.

It won't be the politicians picking up the pieces of this. It'll be their children and the kids of their children.

Soldato
Nope, but it won't make me turn to idiotic decisions that will have dire ramiications for a lot more people in the future at home.

But that's long term thinking, something humans don't tend to be very good at, it seems. :p

Exactly. It's terrible that young children are dying, but we shouldn't allow an emotional response to overwhelm reason. Letting in masses of immigrants will not make Europe or the UK a better place, it will make it a worse place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom