• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Permabanned
A shipment of the Asus has come in, now 10+ in stock :D

If they'd been in when I ordered I would have probably gone with one as the colouring and brand match my rig better (ROG M/b etc), But it seems that the Tri-X is the better one so I'm glad I didn't, Having said that there's hardly anything in it, A couple of degrees or decibels maybe.

Since reverting to the stock fan profile ( I had left Afterburner running my 290x's one for one fan profile) the cards has hit a max temperature so far of 77 after several hours of heavy load gaming, It remains pretty much silent too and I really never expected this after my TFIV 290x experience. The Fiji chip seems to be a lot easier to cool than Hawaii/Grenada. Maybe there's hope for the Nano after all.

Last edited:
Caporegime
If they'd been in when I ordered I would have probably gone with one as the colouring and brand match my rig better (ROG M/b etc), But it seems that the Tri-X is the better one so I'm glad I didn't, Having said that there's hardly anything in it, A couple of degrees or decibels maybe.

Since reverting to the stock fan profile ( I had left Afterburner running my 290x's one for one fan profile) the cards has hit a max temperature so far of 77 after several hours of heavy load gaming, It remains pretty much silent too and I really never expected this after my TFIV 290x experience. The Fiji chip seems to be a lot easier to cool than Hawaii/Grenada. Maybe there's hope for the Nano after all.

Yeah same here, they are fantastic cards, i still can't get over how my single 290X was hotter and louder than these 2x, im glad i decided to give them a try, they are much better than the Xs, and only around 5fps slower on average from what ive seen at my res (1440p), which is nothing. :)

EDIT: Just noticed another load of these has come in, 10+ again in stock :D

EDIT2: Tried Grid 2 again earlier, and the weird thickish flickering lines i was getting on the badge screen (where you select your profile), and the loading screens has gone, but that may have just been a prob when i was running the 15.7s, that id gotten from the 200 series download section, as i had that weird memory issue in GTA V as well on those, and im now running the 15.8s, which i got from the Fury download section (i did get the 15.7.1s from there too, but i don't think id tried it on those), as they are seperate from the 200s :p

Last edited:
Associate
WP_20150910_12_06_16_Pro.jpg

Man of Honour
OP

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

Make Sapphire Tri-X, r22snapper, Link, Date 10/10/2015
Make Asus Strix, BigDools, Link, Date 06/09/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Ajaxx, Link, Date 01/09/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, LoadsaMoney, Link, Date 14/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Radox-0, Link, Date 06/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, neil473, Link, Date 04/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, IainR, Link, Date 01/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Mr Evil, Link, Date 22/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Nutella33, Link, Date 21/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, sothur, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Lokken86, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, djtoltec, Link, Date 17/07/2015

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Fury Pro.

Permabanned
Thanks, I was going to hang on but couldn't resist at the price I got it for.

You made a great choice, The Fury Tri-x is an amazing card. I paired mine with a 4790k and run games at 1440 on a 1080p screen and it's great, Good performance no matter the title (I haven't got PCars yet) and it runs quiet and cool. You can't ask for more.

Back
Top Bottom