Buying an imported iPad MINI 2

Soldato
Can you kind folk please advise on if this is a good idea or not.

i have sourced a new iPad mini 2 32gb for £215 delivered.

it's an imported model (not sure where from) and is supplied with an 3 pin adaptor.
Brand new. 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Imported unit supplied with UK 3-pin adapter.
Tracked postage.

will i be limited on what apps i can add to this imported model or does that not apply seeing as my account etc will be setup to UK?

Commissario
cheers box. £2.50 for a genuine apple product!!! :confused::confused:
They're telling lies. Actually they're being a bit crafty.

"Genuine Wall AC UK Plug Charger Power Adapter for Apple iPad, MacBook, MagSafe"
That doesn't actually say it's an Apple product, just that it's a genuine wall ac uk plug charger.

"Genuine Quality Apple UK Power Plug AC For MAC/IPAD Magsafe Adapter Charger"
That says it's genuine quality.

Associate
They're telling lies. Actually they're being a bit crafty.

"Genuine Wall AC UK Plug Charger Power Adapter for Apple iPad, MacBook, MagSafe"
That doesn't actually say it's an Apple product, just that it's a genuine wall ac uk plug charger.

"Genuine Quality Apple UK Power Plug AC For MAC/IPAD Magsafe Adapter Charger"
That says it's genuine quality.

I see this a lot nowadays, anyway to con someone into thinking they are getting quality original parts. Had the same recently with trying to source a PSU for a Sony laptop. So many of these "genuine" parts to wade through, very confusing at times.

Associate
Oh if you're only after a UK plug adaptor, you could just use a normal figure 8 mains cord, and plug it straight into the PSU. A lot cheaper than buying a full pack of adaptors, and you get an extension lead as well :)

Back
Top Bottom