• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
Ah those sneaky tunnel owls! :D

:D :o they are well TRAINed. Never flap under pressure.

carlazai said:
Can someone just point at which card I want as they are confusing me a lot. £600 budget have Freesync MG279Q

Can't see your pics but if you have the case length, the sapphire tri x personally.

If you are size restricted but have a fan slot free in your case, any of the fury X.

Associate
I ordered mine (Fury Tri-X) on Aug 31st with some other kit and one item is out of stock so I dont get it until it all comes in. :(

Oh well I waited long enough to get a BenQ XL2730Z....I can wait some more.
:cool:

Gonna be posting that photo soon though. :D

Permabanned
Just realised the OC's are no more, its only the standard clocked ones available now.

They slipped that one past us very well, One week only offer and then it'll be the same price as the oc model.

So that's what they meant when they said they were building up plenty of stock for when the Nano releases, They just didn't explain the stock would be Furies not Nano's

Last edited:
Associate
They slipped that one past us very well, One week only offer and then it'll be the same price as the oc model.

So that's what they meant when they said they were building up plenty of stock for when the Nano releases, They just didn't explain the stock would be Furies not Nano's

Ah yes, the product code is 11247-00-40G whereas the OC'ed product code is 11247-01-40G

Sneaky That!!

I have definitely ordered an OC'ed one with correct code, so I hope that's what I get. Be well ****ed off if it isnt. :mad:

Caporegime
Like not very well by all accounts.

I imagine you should at least get the extra 40Mhz that the Oc'ed ones clock to surely. :confused:

That's a shame. I like the price of these and seeing how the 980Ti clocks higher than the TX due to having less cores, I was hoping these would clock in a similar fashion.

I assume these are also voltage locked? And 40Mhz isn't really what I consider an overclock, although my Fury X did manage 50Mhz on the core.

Associate
I ordered the OC'ed one on Sunday. Received the normal version.
Got the price difference back but was certainly an annoyance.
Overclocked to the 1040Mhz now :) Do they usually go higher easily?

Also unlocked the shaders to 3840, performs great so far.

Permabanned
I have an o/c model and I put the clock up to 1100 and was able to run Firestrike and Valley with no artifacting, I haven't tried higher as I run on the cards stock clock as a rule and thought I'd wait until the voltage is unlocked and then I'll give it a little go with that.

Associate
Is the image in the OP the reference model, or the Strix model?

It looks gorgeous either way.

Edit: Nvm I saw the Strix logo upon closer inspection... The graphs make it seem like a reference one :p

Back
Top Bottom