*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I've only got one exclusive PS4 game so far and I've had the console since launch and that's Killzone (which I never really liked). I need to change that and try out some new games.

Soldato
I'd go with Until Dawn or Infamous. Depends what you are into though really.

I personally thought Infamous was a really good game. If they do another then the ground work is there to build on for something special. A more immersive world for instance would be nice.

Soldato
I really wish the new football manager was coming out on the PS4. I know the control scheme would not be amazing but perhaps the use of the touch pad could help?

I have the PC for it and it would probably be a better experience but imagine watching Soccer Saturday or and playing FM16 split screen :)

The dream Saturday afternoon :p

Soldato
Yeah my downloads have been incredibly slow for about a year now. like 200kb/s even though I get 7mb/s on my pc/xbox. Only way to bring it back to normal is in rest mode.

Soldato
Yeah my downloads have been incredibly slow for about a year now. like 200kb/s even though I get 7mb/s on my pc/xbox. Only way to bring it back to normal is in rest mode.

I would love to try that, but because it's a software update via the menu it doesnt allow it :rolleyes: just reached 146MB lol.

Edit; Rebooting the router has sped it up massively, now almost done.

Last edited:
Associate
For anyone experiencing slow download speeds, have you set Google's DNS in your connection settings?

When I went to download the FIFA 16 demo the other day it said it was going to take 3 hours. I've never really used the PS4 since we got it a year ago (it's mainly for her) so I changed the DNS settings to Google's DNS and it took 10 minutes.

Soldato
New to PS4 here, so new in fact it is still in the box, hadn't even planned to buy one, but was offered a new, sealed 500gb with COD advanced warfare for a price I just couldn't possibly resist, so here I am!

Anything out there in the freebies in the marketplace that are worth checking out before I get a little wish list of games together, I think this may be the console for Star Wars battlefront, too! :)

Back
Top Bottom