Arma 3: Exile mod (how overpoch should be)

Associate
Fast travel, available at a few select spots on the map. Costs 1 compass to use, which are hard to find. You also cant buy lots of them and store them, you can only keep one at a time on your character.

Removes the walking simulator a bit in certain locations as Altis is so huge, especially if you're tryna team up with buddies and cba walking for the next 3 hours to die of thirst as you reach the finish line :p

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Fast travel, available at a few select spots on the map. Costs 1 compass to use, which are hard to find. You also cant buy lots of them and store them, you can only keep one at a time on your character.

Removes the walking simulator a bit in certain locations as Altis is so huge, especially if you're tryna team up with buddies and cba walking for the next 3 hours to die of thirst as you reach the finish line :p

No.

Associate
Haven't played the DayZ mod for awhile since I wiped Arma 2 off so might download the mod and fire Arma 3 up later on, DayZ SA as we all know is just a horrid cashgrab.

I wouldn't call it a cash grab, I mean they are getting their slowly... but still getting there. We all know there are a lot of issues but just have some patience mate

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom