Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Permabanned
Have they also changed the card drops, yesterday i got enough drops to make 2 Rosa armors (well one card off the 2nd), an 2 health items plus other various cards.

All from one map aswell......Aquaduct

Associate
So... Finally got time to reach Act 4 (first character high enough since the patch!).
Cleared aqueduct, dried lake, mines with no problems.

Saw the two dreams, decided to try Daresso's - loved the arena levels, no problems at all, then Daresso himself ripped me a new one. Another dead character, with some nice gear too! Now I need to decide to create a new character, or accept the shame of playing in standard.

Associate
Don't accept the shame! I always just delete my char if i RIP to standard. The blue banner of shame is too much for me to bear :p

Just at Malechai on Cruel now with my Tornado Shot ranger, scared to go in though as I've been having some weird lag spikes the past few days and that would be a eath for sure on that guy if it froze for a second or 2.....

Associate
Whelp, I died.... managed Cruel act 4 without too many problems and got to Merciless Act 3 doing some farming in the Docks. Came across Vagan and thought why not...rookie mistake!
He tore me a new butthole so RIP my ranger, lvl 69 :(

Think I'm gonna plan out a Incinerate character of some sort next.

Associate
Associate
Loads, but I don't know of an OCUK one. I'm a bit more of a solo/self found player most of the time - I don't find the chat interface and frenetic pace of PoE really lend themselves to guild play unless you've got time to just sit in guild chat and shoot the breeze while eating your tea etc.

Soldato
Anyone still playing pre update?

I've started from scratch as I hadn't played in ages, just killed Dominus playing through as a Shadow. Memories are a bit hazy but I've found the Shadow much tougher than the Marauder to play. Found the damage I suffer pretty extreme and tough to survive. Is he tougher or am I probably doing something wrong?

Going to compete the new act on my shadow pre update and then run a Marauder through again before the patch lands. Might try a caster but have visions of them being even squishier than the Shadow!

Soldato
The class you initially choose doesn't really matter, there are plenty of marauder caster builds. It feels different because you are using a different spell/build.

Associate
The class you initially choose doesn't really matter, there are plenty of marauder caster builds. It feels different because you are using a different spell/build.

This. Class has very little bearing on survivability compared to play style and build. That said, Templar and Marauder start areas do tend to have a lot of life nodes so it's relatively easy to pick up some 'accidental' life.

Back
Top Bottom