• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus Strix 980 Ti - weird noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Hello.After a month of use , my card making weird noise at starting gaming. Then after a minute while is quiet.
Noise is always when i start a game and when fans starts. Listen , this is example with Strix 970:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ceIxnzd97M

Can somebody tell me what to do now? I dont know it is normal or not.
Why that noise starts after a month of use?

Associate
I was under the impression OP had a 980Ti, and the video he posted was of someone else's issue, a similar issue, with a 970? It'd explain why the video was posted in April, too :p

Associate
Lol at getting censored for "spam"; speaking of which, wasn't there a rule in place limiting the OP's posting activity to his one very own, personal thread? Has this been lifted?

Permabanned
OP
So i guess so you dont have idea what noise is happening? Or its normal or not?
From what i read of your posts , i cant count for a help ?

Caporegime
So i guess so you dont have idea what noise is happening? Or its normal or not?
From what i read of your posts , i cant count for a help ?

If you stick your finger on the center of the fan/fans to stop them spinning ( not in the fan blade as that will hurt) does it go away?

Or is it a sort of "screeching" noise?

Associate
Yes it was spam, what part of your post wasn't spam or was in anyway helpful to the thread.

Is #4 helpful to the thread? :confused:

Have you been to this OP's other threads, what's the helpful to not helpful ratio in those in general?

asia23fab, it's probably time to RMA; have you done it before? (<-- helpful and non-spammy)

Underboss
Is #4 helpful to the thread? :confused:

Have you been to this OP's other threads, what's the helpful to not helpful ratio in those in general?

asia23fab, it's probably time to RMA; have you done it before? (<-- helpful and non-spammy)

Don't cry, your makeup will run.

I said RMA, because that's the only thing the OP ever does.

But please continue to sulk.

Associate
Why are people arguing and getting things deleted for spam in this thread?
Apparently some people including a don do not know or realise who the op is and the continuous crap and spam he keeps posting here.

NEWS FLASH...............THE WHOLE THREAD IS SPAM

Last edited:
Soldato
I think you already know what the answer is mate. ;)

You seem to have a penchant for making endless threads about supposedly faulty products, not sure you are genuine in your need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom