1) DavieM66
2) redrooster
3) Meths
4)
5)
6)

Last edited:
Soldato
Pencil me in for the second group although I'll need to run it by the boss of the house first.

I'm 289 light the moment but will likely be 290 by tomorrow.

Caporegime
Let's just make a second group....

Tuesday PS4 King's Fall raid 7pm UK time

1) middgen - 287
2) ic1male - 294
3) OweO - 291
4) Greboth - ???
5) BurtimusII - 290
6) apatia7 -293

1) DavieM66
2) redrooster
3) Meths
4) PsychoSonny - 286 iirc
5)
6)

Tried some PVP last night. Playing with Control with randoms and I didn't win a single game. Seemed like it was just me capturing the points most of the time :mad:

Don't bother capturing points unless your in a proper fire team. Just sit back and go for kills.

You should join us when we are on we always have a party chat with around 8 regulars. You will remember Turbo from our BF4 days.

Soldato
when you get to the final boss just run round in circles whilst shooting at stuff

if someone goes down just keep doing this and pick them up when you run over them.

Exactly what I was doing with my fire team. Also jumping over cursed thralls is a great way of clearing down the room to reduce the heat from the rest of the fire team. :)

Also another tip I picked up don't go for head shots until about 25% health, once his helmet is gone that's when he starts to rush you.

If you want a hand with it I can give you a hand (I should have a third as well). Won't be on until about 8pm though.

GT: Je11y Master

Caporegime
I always see you on but you're usually doing raids or something and because I'm only level 28 I never join. I'll join next time I'm on :cool:

not raided in ages.

plus we could drag you through a raid as a level 28 VOG or crota tbh just not the new one.

you should just join the party chat for the banter. if you need help with anything just ask usually someone will help.

we are all currently doing quests. i guess you must be just trying to do bounties to hit level 40?

you should be able to hit 40 with 2-3 days worth of bounties.

Associate
Anyone on tonight from 8:30pm that can help me with the "Taken Wars" quest line on Earth/Venus and possibly Mars. It's the one where you need to kill 3 ultra's on each planet?

Soldato
That one's a mare solo. I'm not on tonight though otherwise I'd help. I'll be on tomorrow before the raid though and still have a couple of the Cosmodrome ones to finish off.

Some of them I managed to solo fine, the main thing is you have to kill off the lieutenants ASAP or the big boss doesn't spawn. On the open levels it's easy to spot them but in the Rocketyard it's tough to find them in time.

Associate
Checking to see if everyone is available tonight to continue the raid we started the other night. If we can at least get the first boss down and get some loot before reset, that'll do for me!

Monday (tonight) 8pm

1) thoseion
2) EvilPhog ?
3) Kahuna Jay ?
4) WriteThatD0wn ?
5) Ehhh Mazin ?
6) G23 Mr Gimp ?

Some people might be a bit later than 8, but we can convene then and entertain ourselves while we wait. I'll be on by 7:30 at the latest.

Associate
Checking to see if everyone is available tonight to continue the raid we started the other night. If we can at least get the first boss down and get some loot before reset, that'll do for me!

Monday (tonight) 8pm

1) thoseion
2) EvilPhog ?
3) Kahuna Jay ?
4) WriteThatD0wn
5) Ehhh Mazin ?
6) G23 Mr Gimp ?

Some people might be a bit later than 8, but we can convene then and entertain ourselves while we wait. I'll be on by 7:30 at the latest.

confirmed.

Man of Honour
Some of them I managed to solo fine, the main thing is you have to kill off the lieutenants ASAP or the big boss doesn't spawn. On the open levels it's easy to spot them but in the Rocketyard it's tough to find them in time.

Yeah, I solo'd the Rocketyard one yesterday, and I'm not sure how I managed it. I think if I didn't have a 298 sniper rile able to crit the boss for around 8k damage per shot I don't think I'd have finished it.

Associate

Monday (tonight) 8pm

1) thoseion
2) EvilPhog ?
3) Kahuna Jay ?
4) WriteThatD0wn
5) Ehhh Mazin
6) G23 Mr Gimp ?

I'm good to go. Should be on from 5pm onwards.

Back
Top Bottom