Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Soldato
Can't wait for Plants vs Zombies garden warfare 2 as the first game is my fav game on the PS4 and i normally hate FPS

Quick game from last night being chased around by chemical toilets

Soldato
Garden Ops can be done solo on easy and normal but you need 4 players to do hard and CRRRRRAAAZY!!

Gardens & Graveyards is good fun

Gardens and Graveyards is definitely my favourite mode.

Can't wait for Plants vs Zombies garden warfare 2 as the first game is my fav game on the PS4 and i normally hate FPS

I hate FPS but love this game

Garden Warfare isn't actually an FPS.

Associate
Been playing the trial on EA Access on Xbox One.
Fantastic game. Seems much improved from the first one.
Just fighting in the backyard and competing quests is great fun.

Can't see deluxe version on disk anywhere. May have to shell out full price and save a few quid buying a wallet top up from CD Keys.

Soldato
I wonder if under 13 sub accounts can now play online, as the first game, even though its rated as 7, didn't work for anyone under 13 - and seeing as there was no single player my son couldn't actually play the game.

Associate
I've pre ordered on PC at £29.99 at G2A & really looking forward to this. I hope the Engineer gets his drone thingy back though as it was missing in the beta.

I'll have a look later. I always play as plants out of habit. My son was always disappointed he couldn't play as zombies in the first one (not allowed to play online) so he's loving this new one.

I wonder if under 13 sub accounts can now play online, as the first game, even though its rated as 7, didn't work for anyone under 13 - and seeing as there was no single player my son couldn't actually play the game.

Interesting you say that. I assumed my son couldn't play due to parental controls I had set, but perhaps it was this.
Not sure if he can try it on the trial but I'll give it a go.

Soldato
Kids were up since 4AM this morning the little monkeys! - just so they could play this lol.
Went for standard version but have a feeling the kids will make me regret it now...

Associate
Kids were up since 4AM this morning the little monkeys! - just so they could play this lol.
Went for standard version but have a feeling the kids will make me regret it now...

:cool:

Got the deluxe version on XBone with the EA Access discount.
Looking forward to giving it a go later.

Nice touch that you can import unlocked characters from the first game. Tried that last night just before the EA Access trial ran out.

Better hope the split screen play is working now (it wasn't in the trial) or my lad is not going to be pleased..

Soldato
Me daughter mentioned something about not being able to login for 2 player - it said she had to sign in or something.
I have one PSN account and a Guest account setup which usually works fine so not sure what she was on about - will investigate when they get home from school as no doubt they will want to waste the rest of the week (hopefully at least lol) playing this!

They should know what they are doing by now, they been watching darn youtube PVZ2 vids for the past month since I pre-ordered!

Associate
Me daughter mentioned something about not being able to login for 2 player - it said she had to sign in or something.
I have one PSN account and a Guest account setup which usuallyplaying fine...

It should be fine I think. The issue was apparently isolated to the EA Access trial and EA said it would be fine when game was released.
EA have never been wrong before so what's to worry about :D

On PS4 I just set up a sub account for my son, similar on XBone.
Was pretty easy to do and never had a problem.
We use a guest account if one of his mates comes round to play.

Soldato
EDIT: NVM - next time I complain and moan - tell me to look harder lol!

Found the split screen mode!! It's a shame its still only locally and two people can't play online but heyho - it'll do lol

Last edited:
Associate
Darn it - me daughter is in tears having found out its only single player. Me son is loving it lol!

I couldn't find any options to get a second player into it split screen :(

Follow the rainbow (seriously :D, we'll walk towards the rainbow is more precise).
That should take you to the plant base with gates. Think there were 3 or 4 ways in.
Inside there are different items - what looks like a photo booth to change character for example.
There is another one which enables split screen mode. Not tried it myself yet because it kept crashing the trial. Think it looks like a green notice board (not the missions one) but can't exactly remember.

I'll be home in a bit and will try it.

Back
Top Bottom