My new bike!

Associate
I got my first bike on Friday, and damn am I chuffed!

Ladies and Gentlemen, my 2016 Harley 883 Iron Sportster:

883-SS-Cobra-%28Small%29.jpg

Already been tearing bits off her, on there is a new air cleaner (S&S Stealth), new pipes (Cobra 3" Slip-ons) and a funky fuel management remapping gadget called a FuelPak3 - talks to my phone and allows tuning on the fly :cool:

I'll be honest, there aren't many bikes I like - Not keen on sports bikes with all the plastic fairing, not keen on big cruisers, and tbh don't even really like other Harleys, but when I first set my eyes on a Sportster I knew one had to go in my garage some day!

Great fun, superb build quality, torquey as hell, couldn't be happier :)

Edit: Heres an updated picture since my recent bout of messing!

883-Done-For-Now.jpg

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Harley's/cruisers are like muscle cars to me, I like them and the sound is non comparable to any other type of bike. But I just wouldn't own one myself, not saying its not nice as I do like it! :D

BTW If you like Harley's you should definitely watch SOA.

Edit

It's well worth joining one, I'm in a Swiss bike club and we do 3 numerous day long tours each year.

Are there any fees in the club you're in? Some clubs around me charge you for membership...

Associate
I think like those that have commented before....

I'm not a fan of H-D bikes but that thing looks mighty fine :)

Are there any fees in the club you're in? Some clubs around me charge you for membership...

Local ones to me its around £100-150 a year for membership.

Soldato
Really like these, I'm really considering one, but not sure if I'd be wanting more power soon after getting one. Really need to be saving for a house deposit though, so will likely be stuck on my bike for a few more years yet anyways.

Back
Top Bottom